ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET O for Dependant

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

SET O for Dependant

Post by anandh79 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:00 pm

Hello,

As I will be applying for ILR along with my wife, do i need to fill up separate application for my wife or will it be one application? I was bit confused as they mentioned only for childs above 18 will need separate application.

go2khurram
Member of Standing

Re: SET O for Dependant

Post by go2khurram » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:12 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hello,

As I will be applying for ILR along with my wife, do i need to fill up separate application for my wife or will it be one application? I was bit confused as they mentioned only for childs above 18 will need separate application.
You don't need to apply separate application form for your wife (even if she is above 18 ...lol)

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: SET O for Dependant

Post by Kevin24 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:38 pm

go2khurram wrote:
anandh79 wrote:Hello,

You don't need to apply separate application form for your wife (even if she is above 18 ...lol)
SET O form only. You just posted on confusion regarding PEO appointments for your wife and you? What's going on!! Whetehr your wife is 18 or under 18,use SET O form.