ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

A very unusual situation

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

first2last4

A very unusual situation

Post by first2last4 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Deleted for the best interest of the board.
Last edited by first2last4 on Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

SunBlue

Post by SunBlue » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:20 pm

So stupid this!!!!!!!!

So, you lie to your wife - you don't want her to get ILR because you are selfish and weak. Be confident of yourself and in the relationship. Denying her rights is not a good way to live. This is disgusting!

Dawie
Diamond Member

Re: A very unusual situation

Post by Dawie » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:53 pm

first2last4 wrote:Mine is a very similar case as this one http://www.immigrationboards.com/postin ... te&p=80609 and in last 3.5 years my wife was away for 10 month and then 1 month and then 1 month. But I have a very different requirement. My wife wants to settle in UK and I dont want to stay in UK for more than 3 -4 years. I dont mind (in fact I would like to) getting the ILR and subsequently British Passport, but eventually I want to return back home.

What I am really worried about is if my wife after getting her ILR and then the Passport denies to accompany me to my home country I will be really really upset, cause we have a lovely child and it would mean I will have to live without my child. Would anyone have bright idea how can I have my wife with me without her getting eligible for ILR and subsequently the passport.

I want things to happen without letting my wife know about it. I know this is a very unsual situation but this is the best thing I though I can do to have my wife and child both with me even after I return to my home country. I really love them even though if at all my wife does not want me as much as I do.
Man, I've just lost a whole lot of respect for you.
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Post by T_mahmood » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:46 pm

you are a real real cheater......your poor wife.... :(
Thinking low is crime....

kairos

Post by kairos » Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:52 pm

You're calling this love? Using tricks and lies to force someone to stay with you?

I'm a pretty non-judgemental person but with this attitude, I don't think you deserve the wife, child, or ILR. Maybe if you treated your wife with some more respect she would choose to be with you. You should make decisions like where to live through discussion and compromise, not coersion.

zeddie

Post by zeddie » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:19 pm

you are a VERY stupid man.. and an even WORSE husband. If there was any way of contacting your wife, im sure many of us here would try to do so and warn her of your DISGUSTING SELF CENTRED AND IDIOTIC plan.. Theyre right, your a liar and a cheat if not worse.

Please do not use that signature refering to the hadith or anything Islamic, becuase what you are doing is HIGHLY unislamic.

Idiot.

Zed

latansingh

Post by latansingh » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:22 pm

lol!!! i am sure this guy is asian. lol

zeddie

Post by zeddie » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:45 pm

Infact im tempted to lodge a complaint about this, to the admin of this board. Maybe we can track him down form his IP and inform his poor wife of his decietful plan.

I cant believe idiots like this exist in our society..

Astagfarullah

olisun
Diamond Member

Post by olisun » Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:00 am

zeddie wrote:Infact im tempted to lodge a complaint about this, to the admin of this board. Maybe we can track him down form his IP and inform his poor wife of his decietful plan.

I cant believe idiots like this exist in our society..

Astagfarullah
Even though I don't agree to the OP's intentions but do we know enough to pass a judgement on who is right and who is wrong in this case?

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:25 am

I don't think we can judge OP with just few lines of posting.

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:37 am

Sorry guys I think this has caused lots of speculation and haste among the members

My only problem is I cannot disclose beyond this point as to why do I wanted this.
Since the members are too hasty to conclude hence I will delete this post and apologize for it. Wrong place to discuss this topic really.

But before I close I remember an interesting story of Dawud alaihe salaam:

One day, as Dawud was praying in his prayer niche, he ordered his guards not to allow anyone to interrupt him, but two men managed to enter and disturb him. "Who are you?" he asked. One of the men said: "Do not be frightened. We have a dispute and have come for your judgment." Dawud said: "What is it?" The first man said: "This is my brother, has ninety nine sheep, and I have one. He gave it to me but took it back." Dawud, without hearing from the other party said: "He did you wrong by taking the sheep back, and many partners oppress one another, except for those who are believers."

The two men vanished like a cloud, and Dawud realized that they were two angels sent to him to teach him a lesson. He should not have passed a judgment without hearing from the opposing party.

Can the admin please delete this post.

tekaweni

Post by tekaweni » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:30 pm

First2last4 ... ok then, lets hear what your wife thinks of your masterplan before passing judgement?

But we wont, will we? Because what youre doing is deception. Pick a biblical quote thats more appropriate to your situation.

Just my 2p.
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten

Dawie
Diamond Member

Post by Dawie » Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 pm

My only problem is I cannot disclose beyond this point as to why do I wanted this.
Why you want to do this is irrelevant. There cannot be any possible acceptable reason to do what you want to do.
In a few years time we'll look back on immigration control like we look back on American prohibition in the thirties - futile and counter-productive.

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:04 pm

Dawie wrote:
Why you want to do this is irrelevant. There cannot be any possible acceptable reason to do what you want to do.
I have dropped my idea totally. Not because of some comments from Newbie's but from senior thoughful members. I do think this is not correct thinking but it did sparked in my head (after all I am human and have emotion) Maybe the approach I was thinking was not quite right, but speculating this as deception or cheat is not going to tempt me to disclose anything further as I already said and with this I leave it to God.

Docterror
United Kingdom

Post by Docterror » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:15 pm

All these comments remind me of an incident during my time in the university. There was this colleague of mine who after the first couple of months of regular attendances in the classes, his attendances started to become quite infrequent. To make things worse, he always appeared cheerful and most of the professors took special liking to him and allowed him to attend the exams even without the minimum required attendances. It just was so frustrating to watch them give him easier tests and for him to pass all those exams while the rest of us had to toil so hard that I was joined by almost all my colleagues in thinking the exact same thing- There cannot be any possible acceptable explanation to why he is getting all these breaks!

Around an year down the line I attended his funeral after he died from a cancer due to AIDS. I have tried my level best since then not to judge people without knowing the entire side of their story, and I don’t think I will start again now in spite of the wordings by the OP.
Jabi

Papafaith
Member of Standing

Post by Papafaith » Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:21 pm

First2last4, you are a very courageous guy, its good to hear that you have dropped the whole idea, forum members didnt need to hear the other part to conclude that this is deception.
I greet your courage to drop the plan, we all have various ways to say when something is wrong, and in this case the plan was not only wrong but wicked.
If you love your wife and kid, and show them how much you care, they will go with you to the moon, if that is where you want to be.
I hope your dropping this plan is real. I wish you the best.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind.