ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying For EEA2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rubencol88
Newly Registered

Applying For EEA2

Post by rubencol88 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 pm

Hi everyone : I’ve been in uk for one month with a family member permit for 6 months, well now is a bit less than five. My wife is the EEA, I want to apply for the resident card, I just wanna tell you guys what I got for the application in order to know if is good enough, and I hope you can give me your opinion
My wife is coursing a Dental nurse certificate, which has one year duration and we already pay it
She also got a job as a dental nurse.
Is this good enough for prove she is exercising Treaty rights?, if so, I’d like to know how can I prove it? Payslips? “how many” or one letter from her job? Or any advice you can give me I will appreciate a lot
Also I wandering if She needs to aply for the eea1 before we aply for the eea2? Or we can send both applications at the same time?

Thanks so much for your help

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:26 pm