ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PETITION AGAINST UKBA.... (NEW....) we are almost there

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

monolyte

PETITION AGAINST UKBA.... (NEW....) we are almost there

Post by monolyte » Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:32 am

no need since UKBA will be scraped soon
Last edited by monolyte on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm

THANK YOU ALL, FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
Last edited by monolyte on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

samu140

Post by samu140 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm

HI everybody , Please don not sign the pitition and do not try to push UKBA, this try can damange our application decisions. Please do not forward it. otherwise we all ...................... I know this from past experience. please do not try
Keep Updating

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:46 pm

thanks
Last edited by monolyte on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

samu140

Post by samu140 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:22 pm

But why you people want to push .... I know it is hard to wait and I am waiting too . the process is late because there is huge increase in application in last months of 2012, and they are working on them. so please stay behind and wait , I know you may run off of your visa but other will suffer in this way. so plz
Keep Updating

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 pm

UKBA is dying
Last edited by monolyte on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:49 am

JUST A SUGGESTION,

WHEN YOU SEND OUT THE PETITION YOU COULD ALSO ADD THAT WHATEVER MANDATORY CHECKS THEY HAVE TO DO, THEY CAN SEND THEM OFF AT THE TIME OF BIO METRICS STAGE, SO THAT THEY WILL BE READY WHEN THE CASE WORKER ACTUALLY GETS TO WORK ON THE CASE. IT SAVES A LOT OF TIME AS THE CURRENT PROCESS LOOKS LIKE IT TAKES
4-5 MONTHS FOR THE CASE TO BE CASE WORKED AND THEN THEY DO THE CHECKS TAKING A LOT MORE TIME.

AGAIN, JUST MY THOUGHTS.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:17 pm

UKBA will soon be buried
Last edited by monolyte on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

maxwake

Post by maxwake » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Please do not waste your time and effort on such things it won't work and also writting in caps won't make any difference either...i hope you all got the point...so have paitence and be polite... as manners doesn't cost you anything....

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:58 pm

Hi Everyone! Please stop any sorts of petitions in this case! UK Immigration is currently one of the most SENSITIVE issues facing the British Government and such petition AGAINST the government is not going to go in your favour ! Many Lawyers have agreed that any attempt to pressurize the UKBA will be literally counterproductive. I do really comprehend that waiting times are high so what? Eventually there is nothing for us to lose. Lets be patient.
Please STOP petitions with IMMEDIATE effect !

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi Everyone! Please stop any sorts of petitions in this case! UK Immigration is currently one of the most SENSITIVE issues facing the British Government and such petition AGAINST the government is not going to go in your favour and can have NEGETIVE consequences for the applicants ! Many Lawyers have agreed that any attempt to pressurize the UKBA will be literally counterproductive. I do really comprehend that waiting times are high so what? Eventually there is nothing for us to lose. Lets be patient.

Legal Advisor

Post by Legal Advisor » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Hi Everyone! Please stop any sorts of petitions in this case! UK Immigration is currently one of the most SENSITIVE issues facing the British Government and such petition AGAINST the government is not going to go in your favour and can have NEGETIVE consequences for the applicants ! Many Lawyers have agreed that any attempt to pressurize the UKBA will be literally counterproductive. I do really comprehend that waiting times are high so what? Eventually there is nothing for us to lose. Lets be patient.

razraz

Re: Please STOP petitions with IMMEDIATE effect !

Post by razraz » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:49 pm

Legal Advisor wrote:Hi Everyone! Please stop any sorts of petitions in this case! UK Immigration is currently one of the most SENSITIVE issues facing the British Government and such petition AGAINST the government is not going to go in your favour and can have NEGETIVE consequences for the applicants ! Many Lawyers have agreed that any attempt to pressurize the UKBA will be literally counterproductive. I do really comprehend that waiting times are high so what? Eventually there is nothing for us to lose. Lets be patient.
Helooooo its not adams apple,if u do not agree with UKBA go for the petition thing ,if u agree chill out and dont sign the petition.But the sky is not going to fall if u sign the petiton against UKBA.UKBA doesnt run lives it merely issues visas.
Thank you.
have a great time..

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:45 pm

ok
Last edited by monolyte on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Thank you