ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO Expereince 18/03/2013 Croydon

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

umer81
Newly Registered

PEO Expereince 18/03/2013 Croydon

Post by umer81 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:27 pm

1. Current vignette : Tier 1 (G) Ext
2. Date of PEO Appointment : 18-Mar-2013
3. Number of dependants: 0
4. Employment: Employed (Limited Company Director / Salary + Divid)
5. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 08-Apr-2013
6. Date of expiry of the new visa : BRP Awaited
7. Payment mode : Debit Card (HSBC Credit Card)
8. Name of PEO Applied : Croydon
9: Approval letter: Given on the same day (visa for 2 years)
10. BRP Received on: yet to receive

This board was really helpful Thanks , All mine experience is the same as below as we both were together there, so thought just use copy paste!

Appointment was @ 8:45 , reached @ 8:10 went through security checks then payment Biometrics was taken around 8:40, then was called at customer service window to submit my documents @ 9:20 and was told to wait 2.5 hrs, around 10:30 to 11:00 announcement was made that due to system error all the biometrics has to be taken again Sad , went to customer service to get my passport in order to re-appear for biometrics when he gave me the passport my case was finalized i could see the approval letter but due to Bio he said wait for another 10,20 mins but i was called around 1PM :S Case Worker didn't ask any question returned the documents by saying will get the BRP in 5 to 7 working days.

Documents submitted:

Form
Payslips / Divid Vouchers
Bankstatements (Personal /Business)
Company Incorp Certificate
Accountant letter
Corporration Tax Acknowledgement

Although, they haven't asked for any other document to what I submitted but I still carried with me all other documents posted repeatedly in other posts. Good Luck to all, feel free to message if need any advise. :lol:

koolyaar

Re: PEO Expereince 18/03/2013 Croydon

Post by koolyaar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:32 pm

umer81 wrote:1. Current vignette : Tier 1 (G) Ext

This board was really helpful Thanks , All mine experience is the same as below as we both were together there, so thought just use copy paste!

Appointment was @ 8:45 , reached @ 8:10 went through security checks then payment Biometrics was taken around 8:40, then was called at customer service window to submit my documents @ 9:20 and was told to wait 2.5 hrs, around 10:30 to 11:00 announcement was made that due to system error all the biometrics has to be taken again Sad , went to customer service to get my passport in order to re-appear for biometrics when he gave me the passport my case was finalized i could see the approval letter but due to Bio he said wait for another 10,20 mins but i was called around 1PM :S Case Worker didn't ask any question returned the documents by saying will get the BRP in 5 to 7 working days.

Documents submitted:

Form
Accountant letter

Although, they haven't asked for any other document to what I submitted but I still carried with me all other documents posted repeatedly in other posts. Good Luck to all, feel free to message if need any advise. :lol:
Hi All,

If someone is cancelling an appointment with 2 dependents between 25th march and 5th April then please let me know at any PEO.

I really need to book an appointment before 6th April 2013.

thanks ,
koolyaar

koolyaar

Re: PEO Expereince 18/03/2013 Croydon

Post by koolyaar » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:35 pm

umer81 wrote:1. Current vignette : Tier 1 (G) Ext

Documents submitted:

Form
Accountant letter

Hi All,

If someone is cancelling an appointment with 2 dependents between 25th march and 5th April then please let me know at any PEO.

I really need to book an appointment before 6th April 2013.

thanks ,
koolyaar