ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IS IT True or just aspertions?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shal1981

IS IT True or just aspertions?

Post by shal1981 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi members,

I read in lot of post that in Croydon PEO money for ILR application is taken as first step however in other PEO like birmingham you would be charged after application is thoroughly checked for merit and then they ask you to pay which is further passed to CW for checking authenticty of doucments via there systems/records etc.

Is this undestanding correct?

uksettlement
India

Re: IS IT True or just aspertions?

Post by uksettlement » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:49 am

shal1981 wrote:Hi members,

I read in lot of post that in Croydon PEO money for ILR application is taken as first step however in other PEO like birmingham you would be charged after application is thoroughly checked for merit and then they ask you to pay which is further passed to CW for checking authenticty of doucments via there systems/records etc.

Yes. Only at Solihull payment is taken after the discussion with the CW.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

shal1981

Post by shal1981 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:06 am

uksettlement wrote:

Oh it is only Solihull .... I thought all of them except Croydon. Have been trying to get appointment in Solihull but not able to find one.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 pm

shal1981 wrote:
uksettlement wrote:

Oh it is only Solihull .... I thought all of them except Croydon. Have been trying to get appointment in Solihull but not able to find one.
Getting an appointment at Solihull is difficult. Keep trying. Let us know how you went.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:30 pm

shal1981 wrote: Oh it is only Solihull .... I thought all of them except Croydon. Have been trying to get appointment in Solihull but not able to find one.
Goodluck with that. I was looking for appointment last night as Solihull appointments literally just came up for 10 seconds.
Keep trying.
Goodluck.