ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO- 7 day Turnaround Case ** APPROVED **

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

King_tier1

PEO- 7 day Turnaround Case ** APPROVED **

Post by King_tier1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 pm

I went for PEO on 11th March and I been advised decision will be made within 7 working days. My originals and photocopies submitted and biometric taken on same day. If any of our members gone to similar kind of appointment with PEO, please share experiences like how long it take for decision/method of acknowledgement ?
Thank you forum.
Last edited by King_tier1 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vam
Newly Registered

PEO- 7 day Turnaround Case

Post by vam » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Hi,

Yes, I went on 5th Mar and they told the same thing...its been more than 10 days...but no update.

No one is replying to emails nor they are approachable on phone.

Vamsi

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Could both of please explain your case a briefly so we can tell estimated time of reply.

nandhini02
Newly Registered

Post by nandhini02 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:45 pm

I assume that PEO decisions are made on same day

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:53 pm

nandhini02 wrote:I assume that PEO decisions are made on same day
not always , if the case is complicated or if they want any further checks on check they will differ the case.
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:55 pm

King_tier1 and vam can you both pls explain what happened on the day of appointment so that others can express there views ?

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:57 pm

rdamsel wrote:Could both of please explain your case a briefly so we can tell estimated time of reply.
Thanks for head up, My case is Employed(Sal) + Ltd Company Director ( Sal & Dividends)
Went for PEO on 11th March through solicitor since I couldn't find appointments, not cuz complexity of my case. I paid £1800@ PEO and submitted docs asked my CW. According to booking email confirmation "The case working will take place over the next 7 days, only then will the letter confirming the visa be issued and card be ordered."

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:18 pm

King_tier1 wrote:
rdamsel wrote:Could both of please explain your case a briefly so we can tell estimated time of reply.
Thanks for head up, My case is Employed(Sal) + Ltd Company Director ( Sal & Dividends)
Went for PEO on 11th March through solicitor since I couldn't find appointments, not cuz complexity of my case. I paid £1800@ PEO and submitted docs asked my CW. According to booking email confirmation "The case working will take place over the next 7 days, only then will the letter confirming the visa be issued and card be ordered."
Which PEO did you attend ? Did they ask any questions ? wht docs did u submit ? Pls share your immigration history also.
May be case worker wanted to cross check something as your employed+company director. Some times Junior CW may not understand all this , so it may be reffered to senior case worker.

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Which PEO did you attend ? Did they ask any questions ? wht docs did u submit ? Pls share your immigration history also.
May be case worker wanted to cross check something as your employed+company director. Some times Junior CW may not understand all this , so it may be reffered to senior case worker.
[/quote]

NO, I went for a PEO appointment which does have 7 day turnaround for decision
See this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm

King_tier1 wrote:Which PEO did you attend ? Did they ask any questions ? wht docs did u submit ? Pls share your immigration history also.
NO, I went for a PEO appointment which does have 7 day turnaround for decision
See this thread http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=[/quote]

thanks for the reply. there is no 7days turnaround PEO , in any peo if they cant decide the case on the same day they will differ it and send the apporval/refusal when they reach to conculsion.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Mr. King

Sorry mate, I sincerely hope that it will work out for you. Seems like ur case might be bit complicated henceforth delay. But if ur documents are genuine dont worry just matter of time.

Good luck!
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:09 am

thanks for the reply. there is no 7days turnaround PEO , in any peo if they cant decide the case on the same day they will differ it and send the apporval/refusal when they reach to conculsion.[/quote]

I think people here got confused ! Am sure there is a 7 day Turnaround PEO appointment you can book through a solicitor/immigration advisor. Anyone else please confirm ? Or I been cheated by my solicitor :roll:

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:18 am

King_tier1 wrote:thanks for the reply. there is no 7days turnaround PEO , in any peo if they cant decide the case on the same day they will differ it and send the apporval/refusal when they reach to conculsion.
I think people here got confused ! Am sure there is a 7 day Turnaround PEO appointment you can book through a solicitor/immigration advisor. Anyone else please confirm ? Or I been cheated by my solicitor :roll:[/quote]

Cheated by your solicitor unfortunately.

The purpose of PEO to get decision on your application same day. In some cases where case worker needs to do more verifications or have to consult with senior case worker only then they give you 7 day response time. In those 7 days they can either ask for more supporting documents or make a decision on the documents you have provided in your first appearance.

You just need to wait now. Please note that 7days is not the bench mark it could take anything up to 3 weeks.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:50 am

King_tier1 wrote:thanks for the reply. there is no 7days turnaround PEO , in any peo if they cant decide the case on the same day they will differ it and send the apporval/refusal when they reach to conculsion.
I think people here got confused ! Am sure there is a 7 day Turnaround PEO appointment you can book through a solicitor/immigration advisor. Anyone else please confirm ? Or I been cheated by my solicitor :roll:[/quote]

unfortunately ur cheated by ur solicitor . As said they will differ the case if they cant make the decision on same day. Pls check the below link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... rson/peos/

navcomps

PEO- 7 day Turnaround Case

Post by navcomps » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi King,

Even I am in same situation as you.
Don't worry too much you will definitely hear from them at some point, i don't think your solicitor cheated you (since CW decision is not under your solicitor control).

I applied on 06-Mar-2013 at cardiff PEO and didn't heard anything from them(I emailed after 7 days to the email address they provided, since they asked me to do - but still no response and didn't worried to send another email)

In general,Decision is completely based on Case worker and complexity of application.

Now decision is not in our control and just wait for their response, Since i feel thinking too much make us more stress and effects all our daily routine work.

I just set my mindset as below
1. They can't refuse case without any proper reason, so at some point they should give postive feedback.
2. Worst case they may ask for additional document, which we can submit.

Be positive, I wish you all the very best.

Cheers
Naveen

King_tier1

*** YES ***

Post by King_tier1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:32 pm

Hey cool guys out here, Got my approval letter today. I took lot of inputs from this forum for my Tier 1 extn application. Especially when got confused about 12 months earnings period, Gross Dividend etc. I am more than happy to reply any questions you may have.
I went for PEO, but it had a 7 day turnaround time which they told me when I booked my appointment. Please note, my application was delayed not due to complexity or further enquiry needed. They take application and biometric and process application when they are closed for appointments.(friday/saturday). My application accepted at counter and no questions asked.

1. Current vignette : Tier 1 General
2. Date of PEO Appointment : 11th March
3. Date of expiry of current leave (visa) : 05/04/2013
4. Date of expiry of the new visa : Approval letter today
5. Payment mode : Debit card
6. Name of PEO Applied : Solihull

** Good luck with all **

navcomps

Post by navcomps » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:15 pm

Congratulation King.

karg_g

Post by karg_g » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Great news! Congratulations
I try to give honest answers, however I might be wrong, kindly always check with your solicitor/accountant for final confirmation

sai_tata
Newly Registered

Post by sai_tata » Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:27 am

what's the new date of your visa.Is it starting from the date of expiry or from the date of PEO appmnt?

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:35 am

sai_tata wrote:what's the new date of your visa.Is it starting from the date of expiry or from the date of PEO appmnt?
BRP yet to come through post.. will update later.
In my case I took my business bank statements, but CW did not ask for it. Also my passport was returned after checking. Strange.

King_tier1

Post by King_tier1 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:51 am

sai_tata wrote:what's the new date of your visa.Is it starting from the date of expiry or from the date of PEO appmnt?
Got BRP yesterday , it's 3 years from expiry date if current leave. Although decision was made on 15/03/2013 , visa starts from 05/04/2013