ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can anyone help?? ilr or flr..

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sh4mz
Newly Registered

Can anyone help?? ilr or flr..

Post by sh4mz » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 pm

My sis in law would like to know she can apply for ilr if her husband is in prison or if she has to apply for flr..
Background is that she came to the uk in 2009 and then applied for flr in 2011 as she did not have enough document in both their names so decided to apply for flr which was successful.. but she is stuck as to what she should do.. if she voluntarily goes back to pakistan will it be more difficult to apply for another spousal visa? If she stays here will she have apply for flr.. She has supportive in laws who want her to stay but hardly any documentation to prove they have been living together but they are married and still contact eachother.. If anyone can shed any light on this matter it would be great, thanks in advance[/i]

sh1981
Member of Standing

Re: Can anyone help?? ilr or flr..

Post by sh1981 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 pm

sh4mz wrote:My sis in law would like to know she can apply for ilr if her husband is in prison or if she has to apply for flr..
Background is that she came to the uk in 2009 and then applied for flr in 2011 as she did not have enough document in both their names so decided to apply for flr which was successful.. but she is stuck as to what she should do.. if she voluntarily goes back to pakistan will it be more difficult to apply for another spousal visa? If she stays here will she have apply for flr.. She has supportive in laws who want her to stay but hardly any documentation to prove they have been living together but they are married and still contact eachother.. If anyone can shed any light on this matter it would be great, thanks in advance[/i]
if hes in prison how can you expect proof of living together?
she should go for ilr i mean shes been here and shes been in touch with him i dont see the problem though seek other opinions too.
---
ILR Submit: 05/12/2012
Spouse Visa Exp: 09/12/2012
Ack Rec'd: 12/12/2012
Bio Rec'd: 10/01/2013
Bio Done: 10/01/2013
ILR Approval letter: 05/03/2013
Bio RP Rec'd: 06/03/2013
Current Stat: Settled
My Blog: uk-spouse-visa.blogspot.com