ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon Vs other PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anandh79

Croydon Vs other PEO

Post by anandh79 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:03 am

Hi,

I have heard that except Croydon all other PEO do pre-assessement check.

In Croydon, they take the payment and do the checks later only.

Is it true? I am bit scary whether i should reschedule my appointment.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:10 am

It is only Solihull that takes payment after after checks.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: Croydon Vs other PEO

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:18 pm

anandh79 wrote:Hi,

I have heard that except Croydon all other PEO do pre-assessement check.

In Croydon, they take the payment and do the checks later only.

Is it true? I am bit scary whether i should reschedule my appointment.
I see you are posting several posts under different headings. If you think you cannot go through with any PEO appointment,I would suggest that you do a Postal Application. Hope yours is a straight forward application,with all the necessary documents. Good Luck.

suis

Post by suis » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:28 pm

CR001 wrote:It is only Solihull that takes payment after after checks.
no that's not true, Glasgow peo also take your money after the initial checkup .and they would ask you to go back and bring the required documents if anything was missing....very flexible PEO and good staff

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm

suis wrote:
CR001 wrote:It is only Solihull that takes payment after after checks.
no that's not true, Glasgow peo also take your money after the initial checkup .and they would ask you to go back and bring the required documents if anything was missing....very flexible PEO and good staff
Thank you for that update. It's not only Solihull who takes the payment after checking the documents.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:29 pm

It is only Solihull PEO that takes payment after deciding the application(apart from anything is wrong with the payment or you have a criminal conviction you havent stated on your application).

Glasgow PEO takes the payment from the card number stated on the application form itself without even asking. Yes they do initial check but there have been cases that application was rejected and money was debited too.

uksettlement
India

Post by uksettlement » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:29 am

I agree with Gagan. It is only Solihull which takes payment after virtually making a positive decision. They take pride in the way they operate.
Thanks!

Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Suggestions given by me are based on personal experience of dealing with UKBA. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.