ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got my visa after 6 months and 20 Day

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Got my visa after 6 months and 20 Day

Post by entreprenuer11 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:08 pm

Hi
I received the letter from UKBA this morning saying about the new rules and how i fall under them.

But than later in the afternoon received my approval letter and documents.

Finally after such a long time I feel relieved.

Thanks and good luck to all of you

ambitious12
Newly Registered

Post by ambitious12 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:23 pm

Many many congratulations to u mate!! Gud luck for ur future plans!! :-)

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:28 pm

Thats great..congrats

Mr Legal

Re: Got my visa after 6 months and 20 Day

Post by Mr Legal » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi Entrepreneur 11,

It means that the recent informative letters have no concern with the casework.This is just issued to inform the applicants generally of the changes brought in January 2013.I think this is sent from different section as you stated you received both information letter and approval letter,I think this letter sender is not aware of the status of an application and they have just thrown in the names of the applicants from their system in one go......

Anyway,good for you...........and many congratualation,at least you are now in peace of mind.....................Congrats:
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 pm

ambitious12 wrote:Many many congratulations to u mate!! Gud luck for ur future plans!! :-)
Thank you very much

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:50 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Thats great..congrats
Thank you and good luck

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:51 pm

Mr Legal wrote:Hi Entrepreneur 11,

It means that the recent informative letters have no concern with the casework.This is just issued to inform the applicants generally of the changes brought in January 2013.I think this is sent from different section as you stated you received both information letter and approval letter,I think this letter sender is not aware of the status of an application and they have just thrown in the names of the applicants from their system in one go......

Anyway,good for you...........and many congratualation,at least you are now in peace of mind.....................Congrats:
yes i believe its a generic letter, thanks a lot

kim1

Post by kim1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:32 am

entreprenuer11 wrote:Hi
I received the letter from UKBA this morning saying about the new rules and how i fall under them.

Congrats and best of luck for the future.

M.R252

Post by M.R252 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:54 am

Many Many congrats dear , can you just let us know from which category to come into entrpreneur ? once agian congratulations

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:53 am

Congrats :-) please could you share what kind of company did you open and what job title did you use? thanks

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:54 pm

Excellent and Great News ..... Congratulations and all the very best

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 am

kim1 wrote:

Congrats and best of luck for the future.
thanks a lot an good luck

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:14 am

rehan01 wrote:Excellent and Great News ..... Congratulations and all the very best

thanks a lot

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:15 am

M.R252 wrote:Many Many congrats dear , can you just let us know from which category to come into entrpreneur ? once agian congratulations
thanks i applied under cat d 50k rule from PSW

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:16 am

entrepreneur123 wrote:Congrats :-) please could you share what kind of company did you open and what job title did you use? thanks
Marketing consultants -company
Marketing manager - job title

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:56 am

entreprenuer11 wrote:
entrepreneur123 wrote:Congrats :-) please could you share what kind of company did you open and what job title did you use? thanks
Do you have a marketing degree?

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:29 am

dd156 wrote:
entreprenuer11 wrote:
Do you have a marketing degree?
yes i did ba hons in marketing

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Hi entrepreneur11
many congratulations on ur visa, could u please little elaborate the following
i) r u applied in psw and u used third party funding frm overseas
ii) if frm overseas then whether u signed the third party declaration or not coz u were here and third party overseas

Comments will be highly appreciated
Thanks
Rizmir

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 pm

rizmir wrote:Hi entrepreneur11
ii) if frm overseas then whether u signed the third party declaration or not coz u were here and third party overseas

Thanks
Thanks,
I used funds in UK in my account. I helped some friends to apply via third party funds. You have to sign a declaration. My solicitor did it for them. They can fax or post the documents.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:46 pm

hi entrepreneur11,

congratulation for the visa, just a quick question I have applied in janurary first week and submitted application with a team member and we have funds in joint bank account but we have not submitted any declaration with the application and I am just wondering do we need to submit declaration if funds in joint uk bank account????

as someone got his visa refused because of this reason and I am confused it it good idea to get the declaration done and send to ukba with covering letter or just leave it as it is???

please advice
entreprenuer11 wrote:

Thanks
Thanks,
I used funds in UK in my account. I helped some friends to apply via third party funds. You have to sign a declaration. My solicitor did it for them. They can fax or post the documents.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:59 am

rehan01 wrote:hi entrepreneur11,

congratulation for the visa, just a quick question I have applied in janurary first week and submitted application with a team member and we have funds in joint bank account but we have not submitted any declaration with the application and I am just wondering do we need to submit declaration if funds in joint uk bank account????

as someone got his visa refused because of this reason and I am confused it it good idea to get the declaration done and send to ukba with covering letter or just leave it as it is???

please advice
entreprenuer11 wrote:

Thanks
Thanks,
the case workers dealing with these applications are part of a temporary unit. So it is better to put a simple but strong file.
there is no harm in sending additional declarations with covering letter. i send additional documents 3 times and my case worker acknowledged all of them

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 am

thanks for your reply entrepreneur11 .... so I should get the declaration done and send it to ukba ...... I know it can benefit me but same time can cause some serious doubt tooo. ..... like why I am sending it now when I didn't submit it with initial application.

but can be helpful that they don't refuse my application for this reason?

and also can be helpful after refusal if I go in appeal that I have submitted documents before decision is been taken on my application?

thanks for your time and advise much appreciated.

regards

entreprenuer11 wrote:
rehan01 wrote:hi entrepreneur11,

please advice
entreprenuer11 wrote:

Thanks
Thanks,
the case workers dealing with these applications are part of a temporary unit. So it is better to put a simple but strong file.
there is no harm in sending additional declarations with covering letter. i send additional documents 3 times and my case worker acknowledged all of them

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:23 am

entreprenuer11 wrote: the case workers dealing with these applications are part of a temporary unit. So it is better to put a simple but strong file.
The case workers are a part of a temporary unit?? Wasn't aware of that.

qwedsasd
Newly Registered

additional documents

Post by qwedsasd » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:19 am

Hi

Congrats on you Visa And wish you the best for your future.
I got a few questions if you dont mind.

Regarding sending additional documents, to which address should I send them.

I applied as a team with my friend but on the contract only one of us signed on behalf of the company.So I need to send a new one with both of our names on it,or would one be enough
there are also a few spelling mistakes in my name i.e. the name was spelt wrong in two places. Would it be ok if i correct my name and resend those documents with a covering letter.
The acknowledgement after sending additional documents, would they send it to both the applicants or only one.
Thank You

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Re: additional documents

Post by entreprenuer11 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:33 pm

qwedsasd wrote:Hi

Congrats on you Visa And wish you the best for your future.
I got a few questions if you dont mind.

Regarding sending additional documents, to which address should I send them.

I applied as a team with my friend but on the contract only one of us signed on behalf of the company.So I need to send a new one with both of our names on it,or would one be enough
there are also a few spelling mistakes in my name i.e. the name was spelt wrong in two places. Would it be ok if i correct my name and resend those documents with a covering letter.
The acknowledgement after sending additional documents, would they send it to both the applicants or only one.
Thank You
Instead of amending the previously sent documents why dont you make new contract and send it with a covering letter. Just tell the case worker that you have signed new jobs and thought you should inform him. in case you receive a refusal, these additional documents will be helpful.

i send the documents to the address written on my acknowledgement letter and the reference is there as well