ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa - Can I submit Scanned Copyof employment letter

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ssrgh
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa - Can I submit Scanned Copyof employment letter

Post by ssrgh » Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 pm

Dear Friends,

My wife is applying as my settlement dependent from India. I have sent the required documentation from here, however, I have now noticed that there is a mistake in my Annual Salary amount in the letter provided by my employer. I can get another letter, but I will not be able to send the original copy to my wife as her appointment is in 2 days time. Will it be fine if I send across a scanned copy of revised letter ?

Please advise.

Also, I have a house rent agreement done in 2010. I have not renewed it as my landlord did not ask me to do so. I have all relevent utility bills though. Is it fine for accomodation details ?

Looking forward for you kind advises.

lznpde
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by lznpde » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:52 am

You may submit any document you like, but of course there is no guarantee that copies will be accepted as genuine.

I'd call to see if you can still reschedule the appt...

How to reschedule an appointment.

To reschedule a prior booked appointment at the mobile biometric clinic, please call +91 22 30690201 between 08:00 to 13:00 and 14:00 to 16:00 hrs Monday to Friday and speak to the operator. Rescheduling requests will be accepted up to 48 hours prior the clinic date. Please have with you your UK Border Agency GWF application reference number and passport details. If your appointment is rescheduled, the new appointment details will be emailed to you at the email ID provided by you at the time you made the appointment .. Please print the appointment confirmation letter and bring it with you when you attend the mobile clinic.

ssrgh
Newly Registered

Post by ssrgh » Tue Mar 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Thanks for the advise, I have re-scheduled the appointment and I am sending across the corrected original letter

Regards

lznpde
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by lznpde » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:01 pm

I'm not overly familiar with the spouse visa requirements, but I would perhaps consider getting something like a letter from your landlord stating that they are happy to have an additional person living in the property that you have been renting with him since 2010.

This might help you gather the appropriate evidence:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... e/ecg/maa/

ssrgh
Newly Registered

Post by ssrgh » Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:21 pm

Thanks again, infact it is a joint house rent agreement in the name of me and my wife. She has been living with me since 2010. She is on her maternity break now and I have changed my visa status from Tier G to settlement. Hence she is making an application for settlement from India. Do you think I should ask for a letter from my land lord ?