ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Where should I send my complaint?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xtong
Newly Registered

Where should I send my complaint?

Post by xtong » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:51 am

Hi guys,
I want to make a complaint about the visa service. Do you know where I should send my complaint letter?

Cheers,

Xin

Legal RANA
Newly Registered

Re: re your application

Post by Legal RANA » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:14 pm

what type od complaint

monolyte

Re: Where should I send my complaint?

Post by monolyte » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 pm

xtong wrote:Hi guys,
I want to make a complaint about the visa service. Do you know where I should send my complaint letter?

Cheers,

Xin
I recently wrote my local MP and laid a formal complaint about how the UKBA is maltreating tier 1 E applicants.
He has instructed me to forward my details to him so he can speak to the Minister or the PM.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:12 pm

Cheers,

Xin
YOU CAN ALSO SUPPORT THIS PETITION AGAINST UKBA

http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/u ... neur-visas

xtong
Newly Registered

Post by xtong » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 pm

monolyte wrote:

Cheers,

Xin

Hi Monolyte,
I have signed the petition. I am going to contact my local MP, but also want to write to UKBA as I am not sure how effective MP is.

Xin

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:39 pm

xtong wrote:
monolyte wrote:

Cheers,

Xin

Hi Monolyte,
I have signed the petition. I am going to contact my local MP, but also want to write to UKBA as I am not sure how effective MP is.

Xin
my MP is with the Labour party. So I believe they will have to be effective come 2015.
I am so confused as My whole life seems to be at a standstill.

xtong
Newly Registered

Post by xtong » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:56 pm

monolyte wrote:
xtong wrote:
monolyte wrote:

Cheers,

Xin

Hi Monolyte,

Xin
my MP is with the Labour party. So I believe they will have to be effective come 2015.
I am so confused as My whole life seems to be at a standstill.

Me 2. Can't stand it anymore. That's why I want to complain!

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:14 am

HI,

There are other legal remedies available to you,if you know that a decision is against your facts and beyond the merit of your case,you can file an appeal(provided right of appeal is available) or if you know that a decison in your case has an error in law,you can file a review.Appeal is filed in the Tribunal,however,review is submitted to the concerned authority.

And you can file a complaint to challenge a person or group of persons if you know that they have done wrong in your case on personal basis.

This is anyway my own understanding and knowledge shared with you,moreover,you are the best judge for yourself to conclude for the channel which can bring success to you.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.