ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WITHDRAW FLR O APPLICATION...

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Elisha47

WITHDRAW FLR O APPLICATION...

Post by Elisha47 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 am

Hi after a long wait over 13 months, my British husband and I decided to go back to my country, but I realized that I might sent the wrong form for withdrawing my application, can someone help me If you know which form should I use?? I already fax office in Sheffield ad contacted MP, but still my documents are not coming. HELP pls.
Thanks..

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:20 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Elisha47.try and call the ukba and tell them about yr withdrawal .maybe your visa was already granted as at the time you put in for withdrawal and ukba is now confused on what to do wt yr case