ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application fees

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shedy789

Application fees

Post by shedy789 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:28 am

Hi,

Could sombody explain what is meant by this reduced fee for depandants as mentioned on UKBA website,

Applying by post or courier

You should send your completed application form, application fee and supporting documents to the address on the cover of the application form.

Your application must arrive during normal business hours (08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays), or we cannot guarantee that we will receive it.

If you are sending applications for your family members (also known as 'dependants') at the same time as your own application, please send all the applications together in 1 envelope - if you do this, your family members will be eligible to pay a reduced application fee. If you send any family members' applications separately or later, they must each pay the full application fee.

My second qustion about the increase in fees after april 6, 2013. was that increase approved in parliament on March 15 or it is the same fee as earlier?

Regards,

shedy789

Re: Application fees

Post by shedy789 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:21 am

shedy789 wrote:Hi,

Could sombody explain what is meant by this reduced fee for depandants as mentioned on UKBA website,

Applying by post or courier

You should send your completed application form, application fee and supporting documents to the address on the cover of the application form.

Your application must arrive during normal business hours (08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays), or we cannot guarantee that we will receive it.

If you are sending applications for your family members (also known as 'dependants') at the same time as your own application, please send all the applications together in 1 envelope - if you do this, your family members will be eligible to pay a reduced application fee. If you send any family members' applications separately or later, they must each pay the full application fee.

My second qustion about the increase in fees after april 6, 2013. was that increase approved in parliament on March 15 or it is the same fee as earlier?

Regards,
if somebody has any information about my query and what is the status of fees increase from April 06, 2013 as I can't see any further information on UK website