ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is that a normal procedure?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mrashid10249
Mood:
United Kingdom

Is that a normal procedure?

Post by mrashid10249 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:16 pm

Hi there,

I applied for ILR on 15th march at Solihull PEO. As there was some biometric issues, so couldn't get my approval letter which I received today. They also sent my doc back to me. But I ve noticed that my LIUK certificate and accountant letter is missing in my documents. Do PEO keep LIUK certificates and accountant letters for records or they send back in post? As I'm aware that we need LIUK certificates in Naturalization application as well. So I' was worried about that. Anybody have thoughts on it plz?

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: Is that a normal procedure?

Post by shahid2000 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:48 pm

mrashid10249 wrote:Hi there,

I applied for ILR on 15th march at Solihull PEO. As there was some biometric issues, so couldn't get my approval letter which I received today. They also sent my doc back to me. But I ve noticed that my LIUK certificate and accountant letter is missing in my documents. Do PEO keep LIUK certificates and accountant letters for records or they send back in post? As I'm aware that we need LIUK certificates in Naturalization application as well. So I' was worried about that. Anybody have thoughts on it plz?
No mate UKBA does not keep LIUK certificates. They should have returned it to you. I have seen numerous cases on the forum where UKBA never returned those certificates, i think they have lost it. You should contact them immediately and if you are lucky you might still get it back. Good luck.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 pm

you certainly need to contact them immediately.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

mrashid10249
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mrashid10249 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks for prompt reply mate. Could please advise where to contact as I don't have Solihull contact phone number? Thanks once again for info

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 pm

They do not keep this certificate as I went on 18th and I got it back with my documents, you can contact them to get it back

At the time of naturalization, you can tick option to say you have already proved it at time of settlement and you will not be asked for this certificate but reading reviews, I am of the view that some NCS people do ask to see it so better to get something in writing as a proof that UKBA has misplaced yours