ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WP + Limited Company + Permanent Job

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Auro
Newly Registered

WP + Limited Company + Permanent Job

Post by Auro » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:34 pm

I have a PEO Appointment next week for ILR following 4 years 11 months of continous residency in UK under WP + Tier1 General.I have few Questions :

Regarding my WP which started from April 2008 - June 2009 - do I need to get a letetr from Employer for Absences . Please note that I had only one internatioal trip to my Home country during this period and had only taken 4 holidays.I have tried to contact my previous employer for providing a letter certifying the leaves but its not that easy to get it done as I left the company in 2010 .

I did contracting from 13-04-2010 until 31-03-2011 , For The initial period 13-04-2011 to 31-10-2011 - I Operated through Umbrella company
and then from 01-Nov-2010 - until 31-03-2011 operated through my own limited company as director . The company is now dissolved and I am in Permanent Job since 01-04-2011 .

Please could anyone let me know if I need to Produce any company related documentation for ILR . I have P45 from the Umbrella company and an electronic copy of P60 given by my accountant . However not sure if that's enough for ILR pupose as the P60 is not certified but only Printed via email.

Looking forward to your replies