ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric delay on 15 march at Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

faislondon
BANNED

Biometric delay on 15 march at Croydon PEO

Post by faislondon » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:32 pm

I was told that my documents and passport will be sent on monday everything with the docs are fine but I havent received anything today. Do they send by next day delivery?. Their biometric system really sucks since I was told my documents are fine but they have to wait untill the system comes back for the aporoval letter. I am really not happy due to the fact that I paid premium service fee and also I have to wait untill they send it. I should have went to Peo yesterday but i had work . I couldnt afford to loose a days pay.
Guys any comments ?
Nothing is permanent whatever you have enjoy it :-)

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Have patience. Wait till end of this week

Kisok
Newly Registered

Post by Kisok » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:19 pm

HI faislondon,

My Friend went in PEO same day and he got same problem they said they call for collect his file. he did not get call on Monday and his immigration adviser went there today and collect document for him and he got his ILR.

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:05 pm

Dear Kiosk,

I went personally. It looks like they are just too lazy. I couldnt go because of work and asked them to.post it to me. Sadly I am working whole week or else I would have went personally this week.

I will wait then. I hope they should have sent it today.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:13 pm

faislondon wrote:Dear Kiosk,

I went personally. It looks like they are just too lazy. I couldnt go because of work and asked them to.post it to me. Sadly I am working whole week or else I would have went personally this week.

I will wait then. I hope they should have sent it today.
With their strike on today. Trust they will post your Documents and BRP cards tomorrow. Hope for the best. Be patient.

faislondon
BANNED

Post by faislondon » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi Kevin,

Yes I hope so that they send it tomorrow. Coz today is the third day I havent rec anything.

Shrikant1402
Newly Registered

Re: Biometric delay on 15 march at Croydon PEO

Post by Shrikant1402 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:38 pm

I am in the same boat. Submitted application Liverpool PEO on 15th. CW was very co-operative (at least behaved so) to verify and confirm verbally that my applicaition is successful but had to wait for BRP verification. There were few more people sent back that day so I thought it was genuine issue until I read in this forum.

I was assured a call back on Saturday as CW said she is working next day as well. But till date, I havent received a call back nor any other letter. They have kept my passports and previous BRP cards.

I even tried to call but call went to Croydon and not suprised to hear that they did not have any update.

This is clearly cheating. Spending 800 pounds extra for premium service has not paid any dividends.

Hope I get something tomorrow as majority of people have received response in a week or so.