ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REQUESTING THE T1 DEP TO APPLY T4 STUDENT

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pprabhu
Newly Registered

REQUESTING THE T1 DEP TO APPLY T4 STUDENT

Post by pprabhu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:14 pm

hi, THANKS TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM FOR HELPING EACH OTHER.

I WAS HOLING A PSW applied for t1 entrepreneur with with wife as t1e dependent on november, we even received a letter recently about a new update.its been more than 4 months. My wife has now decided to do a masters course in U.K, so we are planning to withdraw the application back from ukba. our questions are as follows.
1.Our visa expired on september 17th when we made the t1e application, if we withdraw the application ,CAN SHE APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA FROM INSIDE THE UK.
2.I KNOW I HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY TO APPLY AS T4 DEPENDENT, IF SO HOW MUCH FUNDS I HAVE TO SHOW WHEN APPLYING FROM INDIA, EITHER IN UK OR IN INDIAN BANK ACCOUNT.
3.HOW MUCH FUNDS MY WIFE HAS TO SHOW FOR LIVING EXPENSE, AND FOR HOW MANY DAYS AS SHE IS HAVING AN ESTABLISHED PRESENCE.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP GUYS

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 pm

what was ur wife immigration status before application? was it PSW? or ur dependent?

pprabhu
Newly Registered

Post by pprabhu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Darvesh wrote:what was ur wife immigration status before application? was it PSW? or ur dependent?
SHE IS MY PSW DEPENDENT
THX

rooney0511

Re: REQUESTING THE T1 DEP TO APPLY T4 STUDENT

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:56 pm

pprabhu wrote:hi, THANKS TO EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM FOR HELPING EACH OTHER.

I WAS HOLING A PSW applied for t1 entrepreneur with with wife as t1e dependent on november, we even received a letter recently about a new update.its been more than 4 months. My wife has now decided to do a masters course in U.K, so we are planning to withdraw the application back from ukba. our questions are as follows.
1.Our visa expired on september 17th when we made the t1e application, if we withdraw the application ,CAN SHE APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA FROM INSIDE THE UK.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR HELP GUYS
Firstly, Its a bit confusing as you say your visa expired on Sept 17th and you applied in November, If thats the case you have not made an in time application, even if you caluclate the new October 1st rule of 28 days after your visa expired.
Please check that before anything else.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:23 am

Dear pprabhu

what i gather from ur details given..if ur wife is ur dependent then she cant switch category i.e she cant apply in-country application for T4 student visa though she can study or work being ur dependent.

in this case you both have to leave and make a fresh T4 application from home country as ur current stay has expired as well shud u withdraw ur application..

pprabhu
Newly Registered

Post by pprabhu » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Darvesh wrote:Dear pprabhu

what i gather from ur details given..if ur wife is ur dependent then she cant switch category i.e she cant apply in-country application for T4 student visa though she can study or work being ur dependent.

in this case you both have to leave and make a fresh T4 application from home country as ur current stay has expired as well shud u withdraw ur application..
I applied for tier 1 in september gave my bio-metric in november,can i withdraw my application and apply for a level 8 student visa from inside the country. thanks for helping guys

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:18 pm

pprabhu wrote:

I applied for tier 1 in september gave my bio-metric in november,can i withdraw my application and apply for a level 8 student visa from inside the country. thanks for helping guys

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:20 pm

pprabhu wrote:

My Dear, IF YOU WITHDRAW YOU HAVE TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY. After a refusal within 28 days from then you can apply to whichever category you want to.