ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Already applied tier 1 under online retail

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

oneforu
Newly Registered

Already applied tier 1 under online retail

Post by oneforu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Hi,

I have already applied tier 1 entrepreneur visa 50,000 category using my already running ebay/amazon stores. Showed invoices etc from websites in initial application. Just got to know that Retail/Online Retail is lower than NQF 4 category. I have the following questions:

1.) What options do I have? Can I resubmit my app with a NQF 4 or above business, my PSW is already over? Or its a lost cause and I should pack my bags?

2.) I never sent any business plans etc. and applied in early january. Used a lawyer, is there a possibility I can sue him, since he technically misguided me?

Thanks in advance,

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:06 pm

You can try doing that, no harm in trying that, you do not loose anything as it is going to be a refusal otherwise.

You can still make a fresh application within 28 days from the date of your refusal still with PSW to Tier 1 Ent route, this time make it as per the requirements.

oneforu
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by oneforu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:11 pm

[quote="rooney0511"]You can try doing that, no harm in trying that, you do not loose anything as it is going to be a refusal otherwise.

You can still make a fresh application within 28 days from the date of your refusal still with PSW to Tier 1 Ent route, this time make it as per the requirements.[/quote]

thanks for the quick reply Rooney- Can you pls explain if I can reapply now or only once I get my refusal?

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:21 pm

You can send whatever additional documentation you want to send now. You have to wait for the refusal to make another application.
If you withdraw now you cannot make a new application as its your choice and you have crossed 28 days from your last leave to remain.

oneforu
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by oneforu » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:30 pm

[quote="rooney0511"]You can send whatever additional documentation you want to send now. You have to wait for the refusal to make another application.
If you withdraw now you cannot make a new application as its your choice and you have crossed 28 days from your last leave to remain.[/quote]

Much appreciated!
So technically can I change my company profile, as in invest in NQF level 4 or above activities, change the name of the firm and send the additional docs and they still will be considered, instead of waiting for refusal?

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Already applied tier 1 under online retail

Post by smehmood » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 pm

oneforu wrote:Hi,

I have already applied tier 1 entrepreneur visa 50,000 category using my already running ebay/amazon stores. Showed invoices etc from websites in initial application. Just got to know that Retail/Online Retail is lower than NQF 4 category. I have the following questions:

1.) What options do I have? Can I resubmit my app with a NQF 4 or above business, my PSW is already over? Or its a lost cause and I should pack my bags?

2.) I never sent any business plans etc. and applied in early january. Used a lawyer, is there a possibility I can sue him, since he technically misguided me?

Thanks in advance,

Hi

All the information provided by Solicitor is documented and if has advised you wrongly then you can take following actions.

1. Complaint to his regulatory body.

2. All legal Advisers and solicitors have Indemnity insurance and anyone who is client can make a claim.

Regards
Shaukat

Legal83

Re: Already applied tier 1 under online retail

Post by Legal83 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:19 pm

1. have you invested capital in your business or money is still in your personal account, if yes then no problem you can submit fresh application after decision, if not means money already been invested, then consult any solicitor please.