ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to ILR spouse visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

saisun99
United Kingdom

PSW to ILR spouse visa

Post by saisun99 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:58 am

hi ,

i was granted 3 years of psw visa (July 2011) but have been out of the UK since it has been issued. but last month i entered in the UK on my psw visa which is expiring on July 2013, recently i got married to permanent settled person(PR), now can i switch to spouse visa FLR(M) while remaining in the UK? what documents i need please help.

Many thanks - sai

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:13 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:04 am

Thank you vinny but these rules are not very precise about my situation. could you or anyone please help me with my query. many thanks

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:02 pm

saisun99 wrote:
Thank you vinny but these rules are not very precise about my situation. could you or anyone please help me with my query. many thanks
Spouse visa is FLR(M)? could anyone please help me.

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:05 pm

saisun99 wrote:
saisun99 wrote:
Could i please request member of standing/Moderators/Gurus anyone to help me? please i am very confused and need an ans quickly i would really appreciate your reply please. thanks

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:37 am

saisun99 wrote:
saisun99 wrote:
saisun99 wrote:
Could i please request member of standing/Moderators/Gurus anyone to help me? please i am very confused and need an ans quickly i would really appreciate your reply please. thanks
Could anybody please tell if switching from PSW to spouse visa come under FLR(M) category? I have booked same day appointment under FLR(M).... also i am submitting following documents:-

- UK Marriage certificate
- Sponsor pay slips, bank statements & employer letter
- Address proof (TV license and bank statements)
- photographs of us to show we known each other for last 1.5 years

anything else i should be considering to prove genuine relationship?

Thanks sai

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:10 pm

I am really surprised no one seems to reply my queries, could i please request Moderator Sushd or any guru to help me? this is my humble request

aosun007

Post by aosun007 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 pm

All what you need

1.is your marriage certificate.
2.Your UK degree certificate to show that you have required English proficiency
3 You need to take along documents linking you and your spouse together
4. Please do not forget to take your/your spouse payslips or letter from employer showing you or your spouse earn £18600 in UK and the statements of account to back the salary up.

Others will contribute and if you search the forum very well ,you will find this has been answered many times.

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:32 am

saisun99 wrote:- Sponsor pay slips, bank statements & employer letter
Must meet the requirements in Immigration Rules, Appendix FM-SE- Family members- Specified evidence.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:34 am

aosun007 wrote:All what you need

1.is your marriage certificate.
2.Your UK degree certificate to show that you have required English proficiency
3 You need to take along documents linking you and your spouse together
4. Please do not forget to take your/your spouse payslips or letter from employer showing you or your spouse earn £18600 in UK and the statements of account to back the salary up.

Others will contribute and if you search the forum very well ,you will find this has been answered many times.
Many thanks aosun007

saisun99
United Kingdom

Post by saisun99 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:35 am

vinny wrote:
saisun99 wrote:- Sponsor pay slips, bank statements & employer letter
Must meet the requirements in Immigration Rules, Appendix FM-SE- Family members- Specified evidence.
Thanks Vinny.

do we have any spouse cover letter?