ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gardazi76

Re: UKBA send me enquiry about my CASE After 7 months.

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:42 am

sad.1 wrote:Here are the enquiries:

1-Show us if you have money still available to INVEST.
2- send us your CV with your work and Education history.
3- evidence for your business insurance
4-your business bank statement since i applied till today date.
5- proof of quarterly payment from the client whom i was having contract to provide services.
6- further proof of advertisement.
7-if i am registered my business from home does my home insurance knows about it?

NOW my point is after 7 months UKBA replying for your case and asking such questions that if that person whom i have made contract does he paid me?

how can i provide him services without knowing that i am eligible to work and does that person is going to wait for me untill i got visa ???

he actually cancelled the contract with me....now i am confused how can i show them about the payment he made.

all i can tell them no body is going to wait for 7 months.

ANY SUGGESTION GUYSS???
Hello

What cat u applied for plus if u already have bussiness u must having paper work plus the money these questions are for people already showed they doing some thing for first time as

I'm from tier 4 to tier 1 200000k I just need to show them the money

sad.1

Re: UKBA send me enquiry about my CASE After 7 months.

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:26 am

i still have all the money available from third party and my category is PSW 50k.....i am not doing business yet as in past rules all you need to show is contract money for investment and advertisement proof.

all i have showed but they said to me if you have invested money in business then show us uk bank statement for business and business insurance but i applied through my lawyer which i could say was my worst mistake of life.

useless not having enough experience asking me to go and ask the contractors to provide you the letter as the trading is not been made.

well when i am showing all the investment is still available and everything is set up all i am waiting is for my visa to get along with my business.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:07 am

Same here got money but atleast u lucky u got psw before I was tier 4 I can't do work or invest until visa but I'm planning next month to open some thing can't sit home doing nothing

Anyway when did u applied me details
I applied in dec 2011 bio feb

shahin12

Re: Status Update

Post by shahin12 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:43 am

Kaiser wrote:
gardazi76 wrote:
H-Cube wrote:Hello All,

I got a letter from UKBA today, dated 15th of March, 2013.

The letter stated that "I am writing to update you on the current position of your application for leave to remain under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)"

Then went on to recap the changes made on the 30th of January, 2013 by the Government and how it affects initial applications, including applications submitted prior to 31 January when it takes effect.

The two key changes made were highlighted:
1. The introduction of a genuine entrepreneur test; and

2. A new requirement for applicants to hold the necessary minimum funds (or invest them in the business) on an ongoing basis rather than solely at the time of application.

The letter ended with "The UKBA will contact you in the coming weeks to advise you how these changes will affect your application and what steps (if any) you will need to take before we make a decision on your application. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by delays in issuing a decision on your application, but we must ensure that abuse of this route is tackled so that we can continue to attract the brightest and the best."

Has anyone received this type of letter? What does this really portend for the application?

Please note that I applied late October and did Bio 3rd of November, this is the first correspondence received since Bio was done.

Best of luck to us.

Regards,

H-Cube
hello

i recieved the same letter also today

i appled 11 dec 2012

bio given 1st week feb

tier 4 to tier 1 200000 k money overseas
hi
hv u applied through solicitor r ur self and who got ur letter,,,,u r ur representative
HI
I WAS APPLIED 05/12/12
BIO 19/12/12

I ALSO GOT SAME LETTER .
COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME ANY ONE WHAT SHOULD I DO! MY FUNDS ALSO OVERSEAS 200K.ME AND MY ANOTHER TEAM MEMBER ALSO GOT THAT LETTER.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 am

shahin12 wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
gardazi76 wrote:

The letter stated that "I am writing to update you on the current position of your application for leave to remain under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)"

Then went on to recap the changes made on the 30th of January, 2013 by the Government and how it affects initial applications, including applications submitted prior to 31 January when it takes effect.

2. A new requirement for applicants to hold the necessary minimum funds (or invest them in the business) on an ongoing basis rather than solely at the time of application.

The letter ended with "The UKBA will contact you in the coming weeks to advise you how these changes will affect your application and what steps (if any) you will need to take before we make a decision on your application. We apologise for any inconvenience caused by delays in issuing a decision on your application, but we must ensure that abuse of this route is tackled so that we can continue to attract the brightest and the best."

Has anyone received this type of letter? What does this really portend for the application?

Please note that I applied late October and did Bio 3rd of November, this is the first correspondence received since Bio was done.

Best of luck to us.

Regards,

H-Cube

hello

i appled 11 dec 2012

bio given 1st week feb

hi
hv u applied through solicitor r ur self and who got ur letter,,,,u r ur representative
HI
I WAS APPLIED 05/12/12
BIO 19/12/12

I ALSO GOT SAME LETTER .
COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME ANY ONE WHAT SHOULD I DO! MY FUNDS ALSO OVERSEAS 200K.ME AND MY ANOTHER TEAM MEMBER ALSO GOT THAT LETTER.

At least you guys are getting orresponding from HO. I haven't heard anything. Applied 19/11/12. Bio on 03/12/12, paw, all funds in the uk account:-( :-(
:( :?

kim1

Post by kim1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:14 am

dancingguy05 wrote:
shahin12 wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
gardazi76 wrote:

hello

i appled 11 dec 2012

bio given 1st week feb

hi
HI
I WAS APPLIED 05/12/12
BIO 19/12/12

I ALSO GOT SAME LETTER .

At least you guys are getting corresponding from HO. I haven't heard anything. Applied 19/11/12. Bio on 03/12/12, paw, all funds in the uk account:-( :-(
:( :?
This seems like a standard procedure as all of you are getting the same letters , to my understanding, this is aimed at the applicants to be assured of progress in action towards their applications.

You can also see that bulk of these letters are sent from the UKBA (or on there behalf)to all applicants irrelevant of there status of the applications. e.g:
buntyz wrote:hi i hv received d same letter even ftr receiving ma BRP.i think dey sendin it to everyone.
So I will suggest that you should not panic towards these letters, My point of view is that a third party is hired to share the burden and they are acting in same way as debt collectors. (You know when you even have paid all the debt you some time receive a letter that you still owe the money to Barclays etc)

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:40 pm

Timelines of T1E of someone I know personally:

Sent: First week of Jan 2013
Bio given approx 3rd week of Jan 2013
PSW to T1E
Funds 50k within UK under his own name
Approval received today

Very fast as compare to other applicants waiting, turnaround time is only 75 days.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:46 pm

Any guys who applied in October 2012, got visa or got query from UK BA or waiting for decision. Please update

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:35 pm

This is super fast I applied around same time first week of January and biometric given around same time so hopefully I will get decision soon.

finger crossed.
rizwan567 wrote:Timelines of T1E of someone I know personally:

PSW to T1E
Approval received today

Very fast as compare to other applicants waiting, turnaround time is only 75 days.

hr
Newly Registered

call from ukba

Post by hr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:59 pm

got call from block sayin calling from ukba and ask me money to register csia number ..to register at home country.????????????????????????????? is that true as he mentioned they sen me letter but i havent recieved it...yet??????????????????????????????? n when i asked to resend me the letter or email as physicall proof...phone got dis connected

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:03 pm

any update

kewldue999
Newly Registered

hi

Post by kewldue999 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:23 pm

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:38 pm

thanks....i have informed home office and they said its fake call...we never call anyone apart from extreme cases...!!!so please do not reply such call..as we are not responsible..?? i m suprise how the hell they got all my detail???

sad.1

Post by sad.1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:02 pm

gardazi76 wrote:Same here got money but atleast u lucky u got psw before I was tier 4 I can't do work or invest until visa but I'm planning next month to open some thing can't sit home doing nothing

Anyway when did u applied me details
I applied in dec 2011 bio feb

i have applied in end of august.

and after 7 months they remember to send me an inquiry.
and GOD knows why asking for CV.

H-Cube
Newly Registered

Update from UKBA

Post by H-Cube » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:19 pm

I think UKBA is ready to clear the backlogs now. The link below is an update from them and it corroborated the letter we all received yesterday.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... trepreneur

Hopefully we all get good news soon.

Regards,

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 pm

H-Cube wrote:Congrats mate. Best of luck with your plans.
Thanks and good luck

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:41 pm

any sujjession..just got update on ukba site about new rules..?????

anyone who applied in jan13 and got their decision

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:16 pm

one solicitor called me today was giving me some idea what enquirers they asking applicant

Here are the enquiries:

1-Show us if you have money still available to INVEST.
2- send us your CV with your work and Education history.
3- evidence for your business insurance
4-your business bank statement since i applied till today date.
5- proof of quarterly payment from the client whom i was having contract to provide services.
6- further proof of advertisement.
7-if i am registered my business from home does my home insurance knows about it?

but he mentioned that mostly these were asked to people who is appling from psw to tier 1 with 50k

for people 200 k i think will be new bank statement and decalaration might be asked

im not saying thats 100% acurate but i think we can prepare these things again just for time saving
let see what will happen

ukba put new rules applied on 31st jan atleast they remembered to put it on the new today :) only 50 days late

if anyone got new info do share

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:42 pm

PSW to T1E
Approval received today

Hi Rizwan,

Thanks for the info. If you don't mind sharing, could you tell us what type of business your friend runs?

SKSretail
Newly Registered

Post by SKSretail » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:02 am

hi mates
I applied 22/10/2012
Bio metric 14/11/2012
I changed my address on 14/02/2013
No reply after that.
How to make sure my address has been changed?
Thanks

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 am

shahin12 wrote:
Kaiser wrote:
gardazi76 wrote:

Best of luck to us.

Regards,

H-Cube
hello

i appled 11 dec 2012

bio given 1st week feb

hi
HI
I WAS APPLIED 05/12/12
BIO 19/12/12

I ALSO GOT SAME LETTER .

I dont think you need to do anything. Case worker may ask for more documents or will make decision with existing documents

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:37 am

PSW to T1E
Approval received today

Thats great, congratulations, at least things are getting better. i got my visa yesterday as well but after six and half months. So what we have to do next? in terms of investment?

nhpatel9
Mood:
India

Hi

Post by nhpatel9 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:15 pm

Hi,
I will be applying Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in June. I got all 200k in my current account. This all funds I got it from my father's account.
First of all, do I need any type of declaration?
Secondly, according to new rule do I need to prepare business plan?
Is there any problem if I show funds in current account?
I was in UK from sep 2008 to March 2012. I was on Post Study Work Visa for last 2 years.

I am applying this visa outside UK.

Please guide me. Please give me another required suggestion also..
Thanks,
Nimish

H-Cube
Newly Registered

Post by H-Cube » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:04 pm

[quote="entreprenuer11"][quote="rizwan567"]Timelines of T1E of someone I know personally:

PSW to T1E
Approval received today

Very fast as compare to other applicants waiting, turnaround time is only 75 days.[/quote]

Thats great, congratulations, at least things are getting better. i got my visa yesterday as well but after six and half months. So what we have to do next? in terms of investment?[/quote]

Congrats mate. Best of luck with your plans.

gardazi76

Re: Hi

Post by gardazi76 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:36 pm

nhpatel9 wrote:Hi,
I will be applying Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa in June. I got all 200k in my current account. This all funds I got it from my father's account.
First of all, do I need any type of declaration?
Secondly, according to new rule do I need to prepare business plan?
Is there any problem if I show funds in current account?
I was in UK from sep 2008 to March 2012. I was on Post Study Work Visa for last 2 years.

I am applying this visa outside UK.

Please guide me. Please give me another required suggestion also..
Thanks,
Nimish
hello

well as long as money in ur account u dont need decalaration plus u said funds in ur account u talking about 200 k or maintance funds u will be needing bank letter plus ur sataements

plus if u went back from march 2012 then u dont need to show any plans yet as u will be consider as a fresh applicatant u can only apply i think with in 6 month after ur last visa garanted no sure things keep on changing here just hope the tier 1 wont change by the time u apply

basically u need

bank letter stating ur maintance funds
bank letter for 200k
and 2 seperate bank statement one for investment and one for maintance

it better to show seperate with a cover note on each bundle as ukba are kind of stupid they dont see things with eyes they need to make sure every thing is easy for them to read