ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Croydon PEO PASS this morning !

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gob00st

ILR Croydon PEO PASS this morning !

Post by Gob00st » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Thanks for all the help I get from this forum and this morning I have got a pass in the Croydon PEO !

I have been on Tier1 for 5 years (working continuously in UK) and I have provided the following original material & copy of everything apart from application form:

Print out of PEO appointment letter
2 passport photo with full name at back
current passport
Current Tier1 Biometric card
ILR application form
12 month bank statement(Mar/2012 - Feb/2013)
12 month payslips(Mar/2012 - Feb/2013)
Police Registration Certificate
Life in the UK PASS Certificate
Employer letter stating my basic information(base salary, position etc)
No educational supporting evidence as I provided on Tier
Tier1 extension confirmation letter from Home Office.
Previous 4 year's P60 letters(year 2013's is not available yet)
A print out showing I am not out of UK for over 180 in the past 5 years( March/2008 to March/2013).

Today's schedule for my 9:30 appointment:
9:01 Arrive , how appointment letter and being let in.
9:05 security check
9:10 initial interview and get a ticket number
9:15 go 1st floor for payment, paid with credit card, gone through ok
9:30 go 2nd floor biometric enroll
10:22 case worker called at counter 44, asked me to dump everything including application form, original supporting material as well as copied of everything.

10:55 CW called me again and said congrats to me and give my original material back to me ! And give me a confirmation letter(3 pages in total).

I have asked the biometric card to be sent to work address so reception should be able to pick it up any time !

A quick question:
Does reception need to call me down to sign for the card or reception can just accept the card as a normal post and then let me know ?

Please let me know if you have questions regarding ILR PEO and I will try to answer if I can.

Thanks again to this forum and everyone(specially uksettlement & cs95tdg) who have offered their wisdom & help.

Cheers
Gob

lxx

Post by lxx » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:25 pm

Congratulations!

Would you please let me know how you changed the postal address of Bio card? Is it just fill in you work address as the alternative correspondence address other than your residential address somewhere on set(o) form?

I will need to do the same and have filled in my work address on the form but not sure if I need to ask specifically on the day of appointment.

Thanks in advance :D

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:36 pm

Thanks lxx. I did both,
1>write my work address in the alternative correspondence address
2>also I have asked my CW specially when I was handing over all my application materials to her initially.

In the end when she congrats me she told me that my biometric card will be sent to my work address as well.

HTH
Gob
lxx wrote:Congratulations!

Would you please let me know how you changed the postal address of Bio card? Is it just fill in you work address as the alternative correspondence address other than your residential address somewhere on set(o) form?

I will need to do the same and have filled in my work address on the form but not sure if I need to ask specifically on the day of appointment.

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

Congratulations. Well done. Your's is a straightforward Application and with all the supporting documents. Sure thing CW would have passed you with a 100% score.

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks Kevin !
Kevin24 wrote:Congratulations. Well done. Your's is a straightforward Application and with all the supporting documents. Sure thing CW would have passed you with a 100% score.

lxx

Post by lxx » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Gob00st wrote:Thanks lxx. I did both,
2>also I have asked my CW specially when I was handing over all my application materials to her initially.

In the end when she congrats me she told me that my biometric card will be sent to my work address as well.

HTH
Gob

Thanks for the response :)

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:32 pm

No worries and I can confirm that I have received my biometric card this morning delivered to the address I wanted, it's really fast !!!!

I have then showed/copied this to HR and they are congrats me and happy as well.

Thanks all & God Bless.
Gob
lxx wrote:

HTH
Gob

lxx

Post by lxx » Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:55 pm

Gob00st wrote:No worries and I can confirm that I have received my biometric card this morning delivered to the address I wanted, it's really fast !!!!

I have then showed/copied this to HR and they are congrats me and happy as well.

Thanks all & God Bless.
Gob
lxx wrote:

HTH
Gob

Nice one!
Hope I am as lucky as you :-)

aandu
Newly Registered

Post by aandu » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Congrats.

Commendable dedication to the forum.... posting the info on the same day!