ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Friends Need Urgent Help please....

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tinuct
Newly Registered

Friends Need Urgent Help please....

Post by tinuct » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi All,

I got an appointment on 15th march in Cardiff..My 90 days of maintenance will complete in in 11 only .. i will get my normal monthly statement on 10th till the date of 8th.. don't have enough time to request bank statement after 10th..my bank is satander ..tday i gone to the bank ,they said they can print as a mini statemet in stanader letterhead from which days u want, but no seal or stamp.. it doesnt show my address , it will show my name account no etc
can u someone can advice is that enough for to apply....
please advice n help

thanks

Tinu

n8net
- thin ice -

Post by n8net » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 pm

i had a similar situatrion. I explained the problem to the guy who was serving me who happened to be the branch manager - he printed the statement in a A4 and used the same paper to print the address underneath the statement and stamped it.

so it had everything the guidance says it should..since u r going in person - think u shud be able to explain or ask the CW to verify if they insist they need further proof for 4 days.

but i dnt think it will be a problem as u hv a valid case .

all the best.

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:43 pm

if printout of statement from the branch doesnt show your name, address or account number then ask them to give you a letter referring that the statement is genuine, the letter should be on headed paper and should include all your details
Manka

mr_mar

Post by mr_mar » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:55 pm

If you have internet banking, print what you need and go to your bank and ask them to date it and stamp it.
Some branches are not supposed to do it but they need to tell you where to go to do it in the same city.

akan
BANNED

Post by akan » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:56 pm

No bank will give letter .

I took prints from bank and that only shows my name and account number. The prints were even black and white. I asked one branch to stamp them and they refused so i went to other one and they stamped it :D

Only stamp is sufficient no letter nothing is required and also its not compulsory that it shows your address. Online statements most of the banks dont show address of person.

My case is approved with these documents.

nice32

Post by nice32 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:51 pm

well , it very simple login to your account and now start printing from what date you want . wait wait ..... when you press print obviously there will be no printer. so when your order goes print , there you can save it as pdf file on your computer and this will be your actual statement and your name and address must there on every page.you then just need stamp from concerned bank . you don't need sign. just stamp .

Manka10

Post by Manka10 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:12 pm

akan wrote:No bank will give letter .
Really?
I wouldn't be too sure about that :lol:
Manka

tinuct
Newly Registered

Post by tinuct » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi Guys ...

thanks all for your replies n help..
i got my BRP Card today 21/03/2013..
I got my bank statements printed from banks with seal n sign..Luckily one statement got from east ham local branch..met a nice guy there..he help me out n said don't tell to anyone that he printed for me..
For all please go to central London branches, i gone to the oxford street one..they can help u out..
once again thnx for all help... :D