ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR - no travel history. Why?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Seanpicasso
Newly Registered

SAR - no travel history. Why?

Post by Seanpicasso » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 pm

My passports were stolen hence I hoped to get travel records via SAR. Odd enough that my SAR only has 1 landing card. I heard other person get full travel history, but not me.

Anyone has similar experience fail to obtain travel history via SAR?

Please help. Thanks!

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Re: SAR - no travel history. Why?

Post by Kevin24 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:48 pm

Seanpicasso wrote:My passports were stolen hence I hoped to get travel records via SAR. Odd enough that my SAR only has 1 landing card. I heard other person get full travel history, but not me.

Please help. Thanks!
You would not get your full travel history from SAR. Now that you don;t have your passport, you have look through your Travel Agent's E-mails, Boarding Cards, travel itenary details etc.

Seanpicasso
Newly Registered

Post by Seanpicasso » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:26 am

Kevin24 wrote: You would not get your full travel history from SAR. Now that you don;t have your passport, you have look through your Travel Agent's E-mails, Boarding Cards, travel itenary details etc.
Thanks!

But what reference would UKBA refer to? If my collected travel history doesn't fully match their 'record' (if they have one), will UKBA reject me?

Very concerned about this now :(

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 am

sar report must show all the information they kept in relation of you in their record. You can re-order it and tell them the reason.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 pm

Seanpicasso wrote:
Kevin24 wrote: You would not get your full travel history from SAR. Now that you don;t have your passport, you have look through your Travel Agent's E-mails, Boarding Cards, travel itenary details etc.
Thanks!

But what reference would UKBA refer to? If my collected travel history doesn't fully match their 'record' (if they have one), will UKBA reject me?

Very concerned about this now :(
May be you could order your SAR file once again by telling UKBA the purpose. I did see a SAR file of My friends',but it did not have any of his Travel History.

Seanpicasso
Newly Registered

Post by Seanpicasso » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:09 am

sheraz7 wrote:sar report must show all the information they kept in relation of you in their record. You can re-order it and tell them the reason.
I request 4 months later but they refused. Because they said it was too close to last request and they don't believe there is any fundamental change of the data provided in the first time. :twisted:

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:15 am

Then you should indicate them as what is lacking in your earlier sar report.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:25 am

Seanpicasso wrote:My passports were stolen hence I hoped to get travel records via SAR. Odd enough that my SAR only has 1 landing card. I heard other person get full travel history, but not me.

Please help. Thanks!
Doesn't the letter mentions that this is all the information they hold,nothing more as at date.Please check the letter before requesting once more.