ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WORK STATUS WITH EEA FAMILY PERMIT UK?

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

yamcheka

WORK STATUS WITH EEA FAMILY PERMIT UK?

Post by yamcheka » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:15 am

I entered UK last dec2012, my eea family permit will expire on july2013. i am hesitant applying for the RC cause i wanted to work before applying RC. at the same time, i am not sure of my work status in the uk? what are the consequences if i still dont have the RC until july 2013? pls advice me.
Never give up!

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:42 am

An EEA Family Permit allows you to work in the UK?

Why are you hesitant about applying for a Residence Card? It is not dependant upon you working. It is dependant upon your EEA family member exercising Treaty Rights in the UK.
John

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Re: WORK STATUS WITH EEA FAMILY PERMIT UK?

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:00 pm

yamcheka wrote:I entered UK last dec2012, my eea family permit will expire on july2013. i am hesitant applying for the RC cause i wanted to work before applying RC. at the same time, i am not sure of my work status in the uk? what are the consequences if i still dont have the RC until july 2013? pls advice me.
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... ts-family/
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS