ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Submitted to Consultant-No Response?Worried!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

Documents Submitted to Consultant-No Response?Worried!!

Post by m_mike2k » Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:10 pm

Dear Friends
I have submitted all my original documents to the Consultant, he has not communicated to me anything. I am aware that they have received the documents but after that there has been no communication and now it is almost 5 weeks now.

Please advise me what to do now, I am kinda worried all originals with them.

Regards
MIKE

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:00 am

m_mike2k,
Did you have any discussion with consultant during initial talks about the amount of time they shall take to prepare your docs for submission. I had consulted with one such consultant and he had admitted that they take 4-6 weeks to get the docs ready before submission to HO. They also had a fast track service costing a hefty amount under which they give you priority service.

Can you not call up and discuss with them ?
Mini

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Aug 31, 2004 5:41 am

mike,
you should have disclosed your consultants name. These sort of people really spoil te image of other consultants too. What was your communication media ? where are you from ?
Tell him that "many of your friends are interested in this scheme, they would like to see your result first and if you people do like this you may be loosing lot of other clients". Sometimes it may work. Be polite do not use any bad words.

all the best.

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

Post by m_mike2k » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:43 am

Hello Seniors
I choosed the Fast Track Option as I was selected as Consultant in London but was disappointed as the company could not proceed further due to work permit problems.

Let us hope for the best Wish me Good Luck Please

MIKE

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:22 am

mike,
you can e-mail the HO with your name, DOB, nationality and ask for ref. no. in this way you will know if your consultant has submitted your application or not.

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

Post by m_mike2k » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:25 am

Hi Seniors
Is this the link that I should send email or any other email Address Please advise. Please advise if I should wait for another week and check with HO directly?
Thanks Seniors without this forum could have been a pain and misery for all of us.

MIKE
wpcustomers@ind.homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

fomar

Post by fomar » Tue Aug 31, 2004 10:40 am

m_mike2k
Newly Registered

Post by m_mike2k » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:44 pm

Hi Seniors
I spoke to them yesterday, I was told that they are making an assement and that the file is not yet submitted.
With this already I have already lost 5 weeks of time
Now please advise what to do ?
Thanks in advance
MIKE