ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

lets unit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diangelo

lets unit

Post by diangelo » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Timeline
Application sent:O3/10/2012
Application Received:03/10/2012
COA: Received 17/10/2012(with right to work)

I must confess that i am extremely disappointed by the lack of progress on mostly October applications.I do think as well that the essence of this forum shouldnt only just be for people to inform of their dealings with the UKBA but to stand on a united front and end this misery that they are causing.I suggest that we should start making it public by contacting the press,whomever we can so that the acts will stop once and for all.We cant be treated like animals in a country that claims to be doing much about equality.Let us unite and fight this monster UKBA.This is our right and not a privilege.Except this is dealt with publicly they wont stop playing with us mentally.We must liberate ourselves

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Maybe ukba is not in environment friendly policy and like to keep too much paper and files in their offices which cause delays

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS