ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I put my application without COS which Im waiting for

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKhan12
Newly Registered

Can I put my application without COS which Im waiting for

Post by SKhan12 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:54 am

Hello everyone,

I need to apply before 6th April that is when new salary requirements jump in and i very much doubt it that my employer will raise my salary according to new salary requirements. That is why I need to apply 6th April. but unfortunately my HR officer gave me COS with low salary rate.

Whats the best way out for me its 22 march today. if he cancel my last COS and apply for new COS allocation, it will take time possibly i may miss 6th April mark.

Should i put my application now and attach a letter saying "We are waiting for COS"
Will this do the job?

vc555

Re: Can I put my application without COS which Im waiting fo

Post by vc555 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:55 am

SKhan12 wrote:Hello everyone,

I need to apply before 6th April that is when new salary requirements jump in and i very much doubt it that my employer will raise my salary according to new salary requirements. That is why I need to apply 6th April. but unfortunately my HR officer gave me COS with low salary rate.

Whats the best way out for me its 22 march today. if he cancel my last COS and apply for new COS allocation, it will take time possibly i may miss 6th April mark.

Should i put my application now and attach a letter saying "We are waiting for COS"
Will this do the job?

Hi, as you say "if he cancel my last COS and apply for new COS allocation, it will take time"

I think it will not take time, its online through SMS right ?, it will generate COS Number with in seconds as far i know, coz i applied with my HR yesterday.

And wondering for application, do we need COS Certificate ?

Will UKBA send to My Office >? or

Just that reference number is enough to fill in my application ?

below is my post,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 697#809697

Thank you.

SKhan12
Newly Registered

Post by SKhan12 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:25 pm

vc555 wrote:

Will this do the job?

Hi, as you say "if he cancel my last COS and apply for new COS allocation, it will take time"

I think it will not take time, its online through SMS right ?, it will generate COS Number with in seconds as far i know, coz i applied with my HR yesterday.

And wondering for application, do we need COS Certificate ?

Will UKBA send to My Office >? or

Just that reference number is enough to fill in my application ?

below is my post,

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 697#809697

Thank you.
My problem is that my company was allocated one COS only. as they have utilized it with wrong details. they can not retrieve the only COS allocated to them after withdrawing the first one COS allocated to the company. really in bad situation i am.

vc555

Post by vc555 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:32 pm

SKhan12 wrote:
vc555 wrote:

Thank you.
My problem is that my company was allocated one COS only. as they have utilized it with wrong details. they can not retrieve the only COS allocated to them after withdrawing the first one COS allocated to the company. really in bad situation i am.
ohh have u called UKBA ?, even u can ask for suggestion i think.

SKhan12
Newly Registered

Post by SKhan12 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:07 pm

vc555 wrote:
SKhan12 wrote:
vc555 wrote:

Thank you.
HR officer did talk to them. Their response was to apply for new allocation.

vc555

Post by vc555 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:10 pm

SKhan12 wrote:
vc555 wrote:
SKhan12 wrote:
vc555 wrote:
HR officer did talk to them. Their response was to apply for new allocation.
Really bad Sorry mate!!!

after cresting COS do they send any Certificate or just that COS Number is enough >??