ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium service application held - What could be??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

devaki
Newly Registered

Premium service application held - What could be??

Post by devaki » Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:35 pm

Hi,

I went for PEO appointment yesterday and all went as usual, payment, application chekcing, biometric and finally to caseworker. After one hour of waiting case worker called and informed that he wants to make further checks so he is going to hold back our application and call when the decision is made. Does this is a usual one?? In such cases how long will they take to make decision? Doesn anyone had similar experince?

Please someone post their opinions.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:24 pm

Hi,

It depends on the nature and/or complexity of the application. If you are not a salaried employee, they may choose to do some verification checks before the application is approved. This is normal procedure and you have nothing to worry about, as long as you have provided all the required documents and everything is above board.

Just relax and hopefully you get a response within 2 weeks.

Good luck
Regards

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: Premium service application held - What could be??

Post by kiranchinnu » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:38 pm

devaki wrote:Hi,

I went for PEO appointment yesterday and all went as usual, payment, application chekcing, biometric and finally to caseworker. After one hour of waiting case worker called and informed that he wants to make further checks so he is going to hold back our application and call when the decision is made. Does this is a usual one?? In such cases how long will they take to make decision? Doesn anyone had similar experince?

If they cant reach to decision or needs to verify anything then they will hold the case. Can you pls tell more abt ur immigration history, category applied , docs submitted and any question asked by CW to you?
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

rdamsel

Post by rdamsel » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:45 pm

Normally junior caseworker withhold the applications because they cant make decision on time so they refer it to senior case worker.

Tell us more about your application so we can give you suggestions.

devaki
Newly Registered

Post by devaki » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:06 pm

kiranchinnu wrote:

If they cant reach to decision or needs to verify anything then they will hold the case. Can you pls tell more abt ur immigration history, category applied , docs submitted and any question asked by CW to you?
Category: Tier 1 Extension ( + 1 dependant)
PEO: Croydon
Visa Expiry: 15 April
Docs submitted:
Bank Statement (which also had Maintenance fund)
Payslips
Application form.
Had few other docs as well, Marriage certificate, Utility bills, PBS printout, Letter from employer but CW asked only for above

CW asked whether we have photocopies of bank statement and payslips, which we didnt had, he said no problem. No other questions at all. He got only the above docs and asked us to wait. It was totally strange. Finally he said, he has to do some immigration checks and will get back once all done.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:09 pm

devaki wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:

Docs submitted:
Payslips
Application form.
Had few other docs as well, Marriage certificate, Utility bills, PBS printout, Letter from employer but CW asked only for above

CW asked whether we have photocopies of bank statement and payslips, which we didnt had, he said no problem. No other questions at all. He got only the above docs and asked us to wait. It was totally strange.
hmmm.. really strange. I was looking ur previous posts and noticed that there was some issue with the dependant visa application previously(correct me if i am wrong). May be they noticed that they want verify what was problem then ... I am just guessing here....

devaki
Newly Registered

Post by devaki » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:19 pm

kiranchinnu wrote:
devaki wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:

Docs submitted:
Payslips
Application form.

CW asked whether we have photocopies of bank statement and payslips, which we didnt had, he said no problem. No other questions at all. He got only the above docs and asked us to wait. It was totally strange.
hmmm.. really strange. I was looking ur previous posts and noticed that there was some issue with the dependant visa application previously(correct me if i am wrong). May be they noticed that they want verify what was problem then ... I am just guessing here....
Yes, thats true. We do suspect, is that could be? That was a total disaster. With my wife's initial Visa application, it was rejected considering my banks statements were false, totally devastating, which is not at all true. Only mistake from mine was to submit the printed bank statement from branch, though it was stamped and singed by branch manager. It took more than 8 months to win by Appeal. Is that could be reason as well? That is one main reason we want to go PEO now. Again it is ruining.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:23 pm

devaki wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:
devaki wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:
Docs submitted:
Payslips
Application form.

Yes, thats true. We do suspect, is that could be? That was a total disaster. With my wife's initial Visa application, it was rejected considering my banks statements were false, totally devastating, which is not at all true. Only mistake from mine was to submit the printed bank statement from branch, though it was stamped and singed by branch manager. It took more than 8 months to win by Appeal. Is that could be reason as well? That is one main reason we want to go PEO now. Again it is ruining.
dont get stressed you will be okie as u won the appeal at that time.They may check that and send you the decision.

AUHS
Member of Standing

Post by AUHS » Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:02 pm

devaki wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:
devaki wrote:
kiranchinnu wrote:
Docs submitted:
Payslips
Application form.

Well I believe that this is nothing to do with your previous dependant visa appeal decision .You won the appeal... UKBA accepted it and grant the visa.Chapter closed.

Now a days they do hold applications some time in some cases where !!
1: They want to verify your income .if u r self employed or may be even if you are employed.
2: They do checks on PNC to check out criminal record.If system is slow UKBA will not give decision on the same day.
3:They check with HMRC !! It takes time in some cases due to no reply from next Department.
4:Biometrics system down also caused delays some time.

Don't worry I m sure you will get your approval very soon if your papers are in order.

Best of luck.

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Post by kiranrongali » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:16 pm

Hi Devaki,

I had the same issue, I went to belfast on 22/03/2013 and they've checked and returned all my documents but stated that they need to do further verification's to make the decision, I'm still waiting for the decision.

Did they returned all your documents?
and please let me know once if you get any response.

devaki
Newly Registered

Post by devaki » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:41 am

kiranrongali wrote:

Hi Devaki,

I had the same issue, I went to belfast on 22/03/2013 and they've checked and returned all my documents but stated that they need to do further verification's to make the decision, I'm still waiting for the decision.

Hi Kiranrongali,

No, they didnt return any of the documents. And Im still waiting for the response too! :(

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Post by kiranrongali » Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:40 pm

devaki wrote:
kiranrongali wrote:

Hi Devaki,

Hi Kiranrongali,

No, they didnt return any of the documents. And Im still waiting for the response too! :(
Hi Devaki,

Please let me know once if you get any response, we are in same boat......

kiranrongali
Newly Registered

Post by kiranrongali » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:18 pm

kiranrongali wrote:
devaki wrote:
kiranrongali wrote:

Hi Devaki,

Hi Kiranrongali,

Hi Devaki,

Please let me know once if you get any response, we are in same boat......
Hi Devaki,

Did you get the decision from HO?

ilrapplicant2013

Post by ilrapplicant2013 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:33 pm

You have every right to asm the case worker what checks they have to do and give details.

It is thier obligation to provide this as they are failing to meet thier service.
Undersfandable they need to do further checks but they need to provide details and ask for more docs if required.

You should have asked him then and there, by the looks of it you have provided the docs required.
May be he wants to check them more, but he should at least let you know.

Vinee
Newly Registered

Post by Vinee » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:04 pm

Hi,

I applied for FLR(m) UK spouse visa on 12th of July 2014 using a Premium service. The decision was not been made on the same day because the assessor needed extra payslips and bank statements. She said she will make the decision asap after she get these documents. I sent these extra documents the next working day. I am switching from tier 2 sponsorship visa to spouse visa. Also i changed my employer 5 days before applying for my visa. I thought i will be able to work with the new employer. But unfortunately after working for a week with the new employer i came to know that i cannot work with them. So i had to quit the job. Its almost more than a month now no decision has been made on my application, i have lost my job, i am living in a temporary accommodation. This is such a pain even after choosing a premium service you cannot get a result as you expect. I am not sure what to do? Has anyone faced the same situation? Or anyone have got any suggestions?

Thanks