ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur suggestion needed

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

greenman
Newly Registered

Tier 1 Entrepreneur suggestion needed

Post by greenman » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I have applied Tier1 on 13th Feb 2013 from UK.
Received acknowledge letter on 19/02/2013.
Received Bio metric letter on 23/02/2013.
Biometric submitted 0n 25/02/2013.

I am now waiting from UKBA regarding decision and don't know when I will get the answer from them

My brothers marriage is in 10th of May 2013 in India and I am now in difficult situation and don't know what to do?

Please anyone can give me advise:

1. If I request for return the document the shall I re-submitt the application?
2. Shall I wait from UKBA?
3. What will be impact of Return of the document?

Really dont know what to do :(

Mr Legal

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur suggestion needed

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi

You want to withdraw your application in order to attend your bro wedding in INdia.

To withdraw your application,simply write to them stating your reason of withdrawal and I think this will not effect your fresh application.And when you are making fresh application,attach with it your withdrawal application.However,you may lose your visa fee already paid and the second thing just to clarify to you is about fresh application,so it depends on your visa period whether you have suffient time in the existing visa or has already been run out.If your visa is already run out,then you can make fresh application in INDIA for Entrepreneur cat once you travelled there but under the head 200K.

This is my own opinion and think to be helpful to you,anyway you can also wait for other members to give you some opinion.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

rooney0511

Hi

Post by rooney0511 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:02 pm

I would call the helpline and ask for an urgent consideration, sending all your documentation like marriage card, travel booking and so on, before withdrawing and see what happens.

greenman
Newly Registered

Suggestion needed

Post by greenman » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:04 pm

Thank you Mr Legal and Rooney!