ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Processing Time (Extension Applications ONLY)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gardazi76

Re: Visa refused

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:49 pm

penny1012 wrote:I applied on the 6th September 2012(psw, all funds in uk), got refusal letter today(dated 20th match, I will appeal, was not awarded any points for funds in regulated institution and disposable in uk (75 points) even though I sent my bank statement from uk Barclays branch. The letter also says I have to leave the country immediately if I am not appealing. I guess am just unlucky.

I will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
Hello
Sorry to hear that

Just want to know what papers u send to them with ur application
And funds was in ur bank account or third party

penny1012

Post by penny1012 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:03 pm

I sent director's report, 1 bank statement for 50,000 pounds and one for maintenance (all funds in my uk bank account), tenancy agreement for my office and registration with governing body, I didn't have any contracts then.

The reason for refusal is not clearly stated, the letter outlines my points awarded and says that i had to provide the documents stated in the policy guidance.

It also says that a decision to remove you from the uk by way of directions under section 47 of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.

There only correspondence I received after my biometrics was the letter stating the rule changes on wednesday 20th march.

Sug

May they refused as u didnt provide contract

Post by Sug » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:27 pm

May be they refused as u didnt provide contract while applying visa
Hi

penny1012

Post by penny1012 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:29 pm

It could be, but am confused as I was not awarded the 75 points for funds and I got my registration 2 days before I sent my application, there was no way I could get contracts.

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:39 pm

So sorry for hear your refusal. You can appeal aand will get visa.i

realtime
Newly Registered

Post by realtime » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:41 pm

penny1012 wrote:I applied on the 6th September 2012(psw, all funds in uk), got refusal letter today(dated 20th match, I will appeal, was not awarded any points for funds in regulated institution and disposable in uk (75 points) even though I sent my bank statement from uk Barclays branch. The letter also says I have to leave the country immediately if I am not appealing. I guess am just unlucky.

I will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks
Hello
Sorry to hear this sad news,
Please i Just want to know if your bank statement you print out from uk Barclays branch was stamp page by page?

thanks.

shah4404

Post by shah4404 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:43 pm

I have applied visa on 23 Nov and biometrics send after 1 week since then i am waiting for the decision only correspondence recieved is about the same letter about new rrules.i am wondering some people are getting soon and the one who applied in oct nov are still waiting thats really strange
I hope all of us get replies soon

penny1012

Post by penny1012 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 pm

[quote="realtime"][quote="penny1012"]I applied on the 6th September 2012(psw, all funds in uk), got refusal letter today(dated 20th match, I will appeal, was not awarded any points for funds in regulated institution and disposable in uk (75 points) even though I sent my bank statement from uk Barclays branch. The letter also says I have to leave the country immediately if I am not appealing. I guess am just unlucky.

I will appreciate any suggestions. Thanks[/quote]

Hello
Sorry to hear this sad news,
Please i Just want to know if your bank statement you print out from uk Barclays branch was stamp page by page?

thanks.[/quote]

I sent original bank statement and an printout additional page stamped by barclays.

aziz1053

rcvd lttr

Post by aziz1053 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:12 pm

Hi
I have received a letter from Ukba dated 15 Marc 2013 about new rules from case worker. Does it make any difference that they would reply any thing about application. Applied PS route 50k to Tier. 1 on 10 Aug 12 & bio on 20 Aug 2012. 16k third party source out of country 37k in personal Uk account provided internet advertisment & 1 trading contract what are the chances like. Your anticaption in this matter would be appreciated..
Thanks,
aziz1053

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi

Can someone pls clear one thing, banks in UK issue statements with name format of Initial plus surname like me and my friends joint account statement title was Mr. A ahmed & S Ramadan , they dont mention your full name , is this okay and acceptable by UKBA as I applied in oct with this statement and still waiting

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 pm

adeel168 wrote:Hi

Can someone pls clear one thing, banks in UK issue statements with name format of Initial plus surname like me and my friends joint account statement title was Mr. A ahmed & S Ramadan , they dont mention your full name , is this okay and acceptable by UKBA as I applied in oct with this statement and still waiting
hello

uk banks when issue bank statement if u call them and ask for it orignal ur full name will be there but i dont which bank u talking about my i am using 3 banks in my house when ever statment comes monthly my full name is there

i am using natwest halifax tsb all of them when ever send any docs they putting my full name specailly first and last

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:16 pm

Timelines of the case I know:

Applied on 15 Feb.
Bio given end Feb
PSW to T1E
50 k held in UK pesonal account
Approved today

Turnaround time only 36 days.

adeel168

Post by adeel168 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:20 pm

Thanks. But I already submitted my application in oct and name printed on statement was as I said initial plus surname

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:21 pm

penny1012 wrote:It could be, but am confused as I was not awarded the 75 points for funds and I got my registration 2 days before I sent my application, there was no way I could get contracts.
Another forum member had his visa refused on the basis that he did not provide proper advertisment material. He was also not awarded any points for funds.

I think probably the same is the case with you, your case might be refused for something else other than 50k issue.

penny1012

Post by penny1012 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:06 pm

[quote="rizwan567"][quote="penny1012"]It could be, but am confused as I was not awarded the 75 points for funds and I got my registration 2 days before I sent my application, there was no way I could get contracts.[/quote]

Another forum member had his visa refused on the basis that he did not provide proper advertisment material. He was also not awarded any points for funds.

I think probably the same is the case with you, your case might be refused for something else other than 50k issue.[/quote]

Thanks Rizwan, there is no clear reason in my notice of decision as to exactly why my visa was refused. My solicitor will appeal against section 47 of the Immigration act : a decision has been taken to remove you from the uk. The next paragraph says I have a right of appeal against the decision, any thoughts on this please.

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 am

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:27 am

Hi
ur case clearly showed some missing from urside
i) for psw and 50000 route it is one of requirement to send appointment report, i am confused about ur saying that ur solicitor did not send but question is y didnt he send the report, coz its quite easy to ask company house to have printout from them
ii) i think it is also mandatory to have ur name mentioned in advertisement
If u please elaborate further in ur thread
Rizmir

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:50 am

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Matter is quite obvious ur other team member didnt hve right of appeal coz he still got leave to remain thats y he has to reapply and ur leave was expired so u gt right of appeal its nt a big issue
but u said u hve doubt that ur solicitor didnt send the appointment report but question is y he cud do that if one thing is available
Rizmir

Ripon
Newly Registered

Post by Ripon » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:17 pm

rizmir wrote:Matter is quite obvious ur other team member didnt hve right of appeal coz he still got leave to remain thats y he has to reapply and ur leave was expired so u gt right of appeal its nt a big issue
but u said u hve doubt that ur solicitor didnt send the appointment report but question is y he cud do that if one thing is available
I think your solicitor send the report but the ukba did not check your file properly or its just a mistake by them. in my case, ukba refused my application by saying I did not send appointment report although I send it. Its ridiculous!

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:34 pm

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:20 am

ed84 wrote:My refusal would be justifiable.
But my problem is how we can present our case now. Because I have right of appeal but my other team member do not have the right of appeal which is obvious because she have got her visa due to expire. How she can re apply and link up wih me on my appeal.
Any suggestions. ....plzzz
Thanx
hello
when u apply as a team ur are showing only the money to be 50000 or 200000 but both cases are different as long as u can show that u have full filled all the requirement u just need to appeal regardless u were team or not as u are not responsible of the other team member there were so many cases in other form people applied as team but one got visa other refused

plus only one problem u will be suffering last year my visa got refused also from psw to tier 4 but refusal was i was short of 3000 pounds in one year money but when i appealed it also told me that i cant produce new evidence in appeal only can talk about the papers i applied on unless they ask

i got visa after 6 months time and judge granted it cause i studied 75% of studies n was doing good also

so i hope u get ur visa in appeal as u said u got the things now after u applied the visa or ur lawyer didnt send it as u already got lawyer and he is responsible for ur appleal also he will be having the document he send ukba

AND MAIN THING UR SOLICITOR IS DUMB FOR SURE AS HE SUPPOSE TO KNOW THE THING U ASKING US ON THE FORM HE MUST HAVE CHARGED U 1000 TO 2000 FOR THE CASE I WILL PREFER ASK THE MONEY BACK FROM HIM OR CHANGE THE SOLICITOR

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:26 am

thanks for the info gardazi76,

I have a question if you or anyone else can help as most of you know I have applied tier 1 entrepreneur with a team member and our investment funds are in joint uk bank account but we didn't submit any declaration as my team member is my younger brother also ....... as per policy guidance there is no clear instruction of declaration when applying as team and funds in joint account and as per my understanding we r not third party to each other but someone on this forum got there visa refused because of declaration.

I am caught in double mind that shall i get the declaration done and send it to ukba as an additional documents but same time i am worried it might raise questions in case worker mind that why i am doing this now as it is not advisable to send any additional documents until requested?

so say if my visa get refused because of declaration will i be able to submit declaration when i submit appeal or not? or do i just have to defend myself that money in joint account and it mean we both have equal access?

please share your thought on this and thanks in advance for ur help

regards
gardazi76 wrote:
ed84 wrote:My refusal would be justifiable.
But my problem is how we can present our case now. Because I have right of appeal but my other team member do not have the right of appeal which is obvious because she have got her visa due to expire. How she can re apply and link up wih me on my appeal.
Any suggestions. ....plzzz
Thanx
hello
when u apply as a team ur are showing only the money to be 50000 or 200000 but both cases are different as long as u can show that u have full filled all the requirement u just need to appeal regardless u were team or not as u are not responsible of the other team member there were so many cases in other form people applied as team but one got visa other refused

plus only one problem u will be suffering last year my visa got refused also from psw to tier 4 but refusal was i was short of 3000 pounds in one year money but when i appealed it also told me that i cant produce new evidence in appeal only can talk about the papers i applied on unless they ask

i got visa after 6 months time and judge granted it cause i studied 75% of studies n was doing good also

so i hope u get ur visa in appeal as u said u got the things now after u applied the visa or ur lawyer didnt send it as u already got lawyer and he is responsible for ur appleal also he will be having the document he send ukba

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:59 am

hello rehan

first of all it doesnt matter ur team member is ur brother or any of the family member

u both r third party to each other u should have submitted a decalaration with the application

plus on appeal it depends what they ask for or not usually they only ask why ukba grant u visa they dont ask for new documents even if u have submitted a bank letter stating money is for both of u it could have helped

the reason UKBA is seriously uneducated people n there thinking like proper english people they dont think that Pakistani families been living togather and we share every thing not like them every body have there life no one can interfere

i cant give u any opinion as im not a professinal person also i am just sharing thing which i suffered in past

ed84
Newly Registered

Post by ed84 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:02 am

Last edited by ed84 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.