ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kim1

Post by kim1 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:12 pm

saeedusman wrote:
kim1 wrote:
saeedusman wrote:Since £ rate changing now a days, what is the exact multiple someone has to use for 90 days maintainance?

I am asking for someone who has to apply from Pakistan.

I mean it will

be 3100*150=465000
or 3100*155=480500
or 3100*160=496000

or what???

so what should be the MINIMUM level of funds in PKR from last 3 months?

Thanks
The answer to the above would be put 5 lack PKR in the account and forget it for 90days.

but the Best way is that you buy £3100 in open market and open a pound sterling account and be rest assured that there will be no fluctuations.
Thats good solution but someone already maintained PKR-1100000/- in total and is maintained since last month. I was just wondering if previous month possibly maintained or they are still at zero stage?
Main applicant along with two dependents. Im calculating as [£(3100+1800+1800)*160].
Not sure if the requirement is fulfilled or not.......
I think they are fine, I cant see Pound exceeding 160 PKR

obaied
Newly Registered

urgent PL help

Post by obaied » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:41 am

Hi all,
i have an MSc degree from a British Uni, and after getting that degree i got 2yrs PSW and before finishing that visa i came back home.

Now i would like to apply for Tier1 E route.
So how much i have to show for Fund ? is it 200k or 5OK can any one pl explain in details

and if i show third party's fund how many days have to show on his /her account?
and do i need to bring all money that's mean all 200k in the given time
frame ( 3yr)

Suppose if i bring 25K and start business with one European National (France) as a partner and end of the 3yrs if i show that i spent 100K last 3yrs in my Business (in this case Takeaway) while i made some profit and i have 100K in our Business account /my account it would make any plm while extend my visa.

i would be very grateful if someone/ senior help me in these queries.

tx in advance needed

kim1

Re: urgent PL help

Post by kim1 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:54 am

obaied wrote:Hi all,
i have an MSc degree from a British Uni, and after getting that degree i got 2yrs PSW and before finishing that visa i came back home.

So how much i have to show for Fund ? is it 200k or 5OK can any one pl explain in details

and if i show third party's fund how many days have to show on his /her account?
frame ( 3yr)

Suppose if i bring 25K and start business with one European National (France) as a partner and end of the 3yrs if i show that i spent 100K last 3yrs in my Business (in this case Takeaway) while i made some profit and i have 100K in our Business account /my account it would make any plm while extend my visa.

tx in advance needed
Its better you go through Policy guidance, that will clear your mind on all the above questions.

You will have to follow 200K route, with £3100 maintenance and you will have to carry on having the investments funds in the account(your or third party) throughout the visa process. with new changes you will have to carry on having the 200K available to you through out the 3 years and 4 months,regardless of the fact that your business runs on only 30K etc.

obaied
Newly Registered

tx

Post by obaied » Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:00 pm

kim1 wrote:
obaied wrote:Hi all,

frame ( 3yr)

tx in advance needed
Its better you go through Policy guidance, that will clear your mind on all the above questions.

You will have to follow 200K route, with £3100 maintenance and you will have to carry on having the investments funds in the account(your or third party) throughout the visa process. with new changes you will have to carry on having the 200K available to you through out the 3 years and 4 months,regardless of the fact that your business runs on only 30K etc.

Tx
for ur prompt response and i am waiting for more response on my queries

pl help other senior/expert members

tony.montana
Italy

Re: Application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK

Post by tony.montana » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:21 am

asifhotmail wrote:
tony.montana wrote:I have submitted my application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur entry clearance from Pakistan. Staff at UK Visa Application Centre (Gerry's) told me that British High Commission (BHC) normally takes three working weeks to provide an outcome of the application for this category of entry clearance. I submitted the application a week ago and yesterday BHC contacted my bank to verify the bank statements I provided with my application.

If there are people on this forum who are also in the process of obtaining the same entry clearance (Tier 1 Entrepreneur from outside UK), they can share their experience or ask questions here.
hi there
i am thinking to apply tier 1 entrepreneur from karachi, please advice where did u get your case done
Hi,

I did not hire a consultant. I followed the policy guidance only.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:09 am

kim1 wrote:
saeedusman wrote:
kim1 wrote:
saeedusman wrote:Since £ rate changing now a days, what is the exact multiple someone has to use for 90 days maintainance?

I am asking for someone who has to apply from Pakistan.

I mean it will

be 3100*150=465000
or 3100*155=480500
or 3100*160=496000

or what???

so what should be the MINIMUM level of funds in PKR from last 3 months?

Thanks
The answer to the above would be put 5 lack PKR in the account and forget it for 90days.

but the Best way is that you buy £3100 in open market and open a pound sterling account and be rest assured that there will be no fluctuations.
Thats good solution but someone already maintained PKR-1100000/- in total and is maintained since last month. I was just wondering if previous month possibly maintained or they are still at zero stage?
Main applicant along with two dependents. Im calculating as [£(3100+1800+1800)*160].
Not sure if the requirement is fulfilled or not.......
I think they are fine, I cant see Pound exceeding 160 PKR
Thanks

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:09 am

hello guys

i just wanted to know i come to know to get appoinment for v visa in pakistan for tier 1 e

i was told i need to do tb test since when they started it

if anyone can help me out

regards

kim1

Post by kim1 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:34 pm

gardazi76 wrote:hello guys

i just wanted to know i come to know to get appoinment for v visa in pakistan for tier 1 e

i was told i need to do tb test since when they started it

if anyone can help me out

regards
Have a look its important you provide them TB Test otherwise your visa will be rejected, I had it done it expired and I did it again, there is no escaping it, you can email them and they will probably invite you for test in 2 days from your test request.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/count ... %20English

obaied
Newly Registered

Post by obaied » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:41 am

Dear All forum members,
can any one pl help mr regarding third party's fund
is it need to keep (that 200K) amount whole 3yrs on third party's account?
I cant understand pl help

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:34 am

obaied wrote:Dear All forum members,
can any one pl help mr regarding third party's fund
is it need to keep (that 200K) amount whole 3yrs on third party's account?
I cant understand pl help
Hello

You don't need to show 200k in third party uk want that 200k to be invested in uk after u get ur visa to uk

It's not the case u get visa n just come here n do nothing or work as now u tier 1 enterpenur visa holder can't do any work only bussiness u need to use that money to create jobs here

It's all in the guide what u need to do with that

obaied
Newly Registered

Post by obaied » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:40 pm

Hello

You don't need to show 200k in third party uk want that 200k to be invested in uk after u get ur visa to uk

It's not the case u get visa n just come here n do nothing or work as now u tier 1 enterpenur visa holder can't do any work only bussiness u need to use that money to create jobs here

It's all in the guide what u need to do with that

Hi
thanks for ur reply
i think i need to write in details.

Suppose i am applying for Tier 1 E route from outside UK.
and i am using third party's fund now my question is how many days i have to show this amount on third party's account before visa?
and after getting visa whether i have to have bring all the money within 3 yrs time
or i can bring any amount money from back home and invest in my business and after 3yrs when i need to extend my visa i just show 100K on my business account rest of the money i can show as a investment/ expenditure last 3yrs .

i am waiting for help from seniors

tx

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:24 pm

Hello

Sorry I missed few things in the post

First if u applying from Pakistan or any other country there processing time is fast that if ur paper work is good it's better to have money In The account until home office verify it if u know the manager they can tell u that

As per my knowledge its not been written anyplace that u should keep 200k in the bank just they need to know u got 200 k to invest in uk as they asking maintance funds for last 90 days there is nothing mentioned about 200k how long it can be in the bank for 100 years or 1 day as long as u have access to the funds

Now when u come here u need to show them u invested the money here and create jobs but I read this thing u need to show here around 75% of that money I invested here not sure in this much I think cause for investor visa they have to show some thing like that

As I'm not in that thing right now as when I get my tier 1 visa then ill study on that but moral is u have to have access to 200k or invested in uk when u will be extending we need to show that thing

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 am

Hi obaied.

For T1E, after getting visa, u will have to spend all 200k in 3y times + creating 2 jobs in final years. UKBA need documentry evidance of spending 200k since ur arrival in uk. It will enable you to claim points on extension application.

Gardeazi786 is right at the moment processing time is faster if some1 make application from abroad. so u must keep 200k in your account till a decision will be made on your application along with maintance of 90days or equilant.

obaied
Newly Registered

need more clarification on Fund

Post by obaied » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:09 am

[quote="Darvesh"]Hi obaied.

For T1E, after getting visa, u will have to spend all 200k in 3y times + creating 2 jobs in final years. UKBA need documentry evidance of spending 200k since ur arrival in uk. It will enable you to claim points on extension application.

Gardeazi786 is right at the moment processing time is faster if some1 make application from abroad. so u must keep 200k in your account till a decision will be made on your application along with maintance of 90days or equilant.

Hi darvesh,
Thanks for ur prompt reply.
as u already know i am using third party's account and yes i will put that amount till to get decision and all maintainance fund for 90 days in my personal account.
Now my question is if i bring for example 25K from my home and invest in the UK with one of my friend and making profit. then reinvest the profit in my business and after 3 yrs when i will go for extension i will show 100K investment and rest amount 100K on my Business acoount .
is there any problem?
is it mandatory to bring all 200K from abroad ?
also is it mandatory to spend all money in my business although i don't need?

could u or senior answer my queries.

Tx

kim1

Re: need more clarification on Fund

Post by kim1 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:32 am

obaied wrote:
Darvesh wrote:Hi obaied.

Hi darvesh,
as u already know i am using third party's account and yes i will put that amount till to get decision and all maintainance fund for 90 days in my personal account.
Now my question is if i bring for example 25K from my home and invest in the UK with one of my friend and making profit. then reinvest the profit in my business and after 3 yrs when i will go for extension i will show 100K investment and rest amount 100K on my Business acoount .
is there any problem?

Tx

Brother here is the link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/

Read 45DE

These are conditions for further leave to remain after you are in UK.

point three is the answer to your question, which states.

(1) in his own possession,

(2) in the financial accounts of a UK incorporated business of which he is the director, or

(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41-SD(b) of Appendix A

As you stated that you would start your business with 25K , that is fine by all means , maybe the business you are starting only requires 25K and does not need necessarily the investment of 200K.

what you generate with your business and re-injecting it in, is up to your own business model.

For extension you will have to show that you had the whole 200K available to you , of which 25K was invested and the rest was sitting in Pakistan or any other country and was always available to you for transfer and invest if required by business.

hope it clears all your doubts ignore what others said just believe and understand what UKBA says, I have pointed you in right direction. Investigate the page thoroughly and read to clear your mind more on it.

kim1

Post by kim1 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:42 am

gardazi76 wrote:Hello

First if u applying from Pakistan or any other country there processing time is fast that if ur paper work is good it's better to have money In The account until home office verify it if u know the manager they can tell u that

As per my knowledge its not been written anyplace that u should keep 200k in the bank just they need to know u got 200 k to invest in uk as they asking maintance funds for last 90 days there is nothing mentioned about 200k how long it can be in the bank for 100 years or 1 day as long as u have access to the funds

Now when u come here u need to show them u invested the money here and create jobs but I read this thing u need to show here around 75% of that money I invested here not sure in this much I think cause for investor visa they have to show some thing like that

As I'm not in that thing right now as when I get my tier 1 visa then ill study on that but moral is u have to have access to 200k or invested in uk when u will be extending we need to show that thing
What you just stated and I marked it bold is very poor strategy, I believe you should start doing it from now and be safe, best of luck.

After putting hard and long hours to you job please alocate some time reading the http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/ this will help you in future.

obaied
Newly Registered

Re: need more clarification on Fund

Post by obaied » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:08 am

kim1 wrote:
obaied wrote:
Darvesh wrote:Hi obaied.

Hi darvesh,
is there any problem?

Tx

Brother here is the link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/

Read 45DE

These are conditions for further leave to remain after you are in UK.

point three is the answer to your question, which states.

(1) in his own possession,

(2) in the financial accounts of a UK incorporated business of which he is the director, or

(3) available from the third party or parties named in the application under the terms of the declaration(s) referred to in paragraph 41-SD(b) of Appendix A

As you stated that you would start your business with 25K , that is fine by all means , maybe the business you are starting only requires 25K and does not need necessarily the investment of 200K.

what you generate with your business and re-injecting it in, is up to your own business model.

For extension you will have to show that you had the whole 200K available to you , of which 25K was invested and the rest was sitting in Pakistan or any other country and was always available to you for transfer and invest if required by business.

hope it clears all your doubts ignore what others said just believe and understand what UKBA says, I have pointed you in right direction. Investigate the page thoroughly and read to clear your mind more on it.

i really appreciate ur time and effort u made to clear my confusion and i hope it would be helpful for others forum members/readers as well and i must say we r all here to help each other with authentic information and evidence and obviously we r not experts on the UKBA policy and guidance issues, in addition understanding on one issues might be different person to person but we should show our respect each other.

now as my understanding
i dont need bring all money from home but i have to show 200K in the UK while i will go for extension.
it would be fully investment in my Business or partly investment in that case i will/can show 100K in my business or personal account in the UK Bank and rest of the fund as a invest.

please clarify if i am wrong

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:39 am

kim1 wrote:
gardazi76 wrote:Hello

What you just stated and I marked it bold is very poor strategy, I believe you should start doing it from now and be safe, best of luck.

After putting hard and long hours to you job please alocate some time reading the http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/polic ... es/part6a/ this will help you in future.
Hello

I just cause I don't want to give my self head ache now studying that as I don't know when ill get visa here in uk they are extra slow plus I already got plans what ill do next plus I know how to use only 40 k and I can show them I spend more then 200000 k in uk bussiness plus I know that I will be generating more then 40 jobs in next 3 years

Plus after 2 years I will be coming in the cat of 10 years long residency also so lot to read both side so chilling now

suny2013
Newly Registered

Post by suny2013 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:07 pm

hey

great..congrats man..i am planning to apply as well... for how long did you keep 200k in your account? did you kept them after receiving visa as well? do we have to transfer all 200k after receiving visa or can we transfer in parts?

your help would be highly appreciated..
sansuni wrote:Applied on 23/01/2013 with one dependent in Hyderabad (india)

Documents:My Visa documents delivered on 08/02/2013

Maintenance of investment:17-01-2013 to 23-01-2013 (200k)

After changing rules

Maintenance of investment:02-02-2013 still now (200k)own money

In my case they took only 13 working days to get entry clerance

obaied
Newly Registered

seeking help for fund Transfer

Post by obaied » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:47 am

Hi all
i have the same question in my mind as "suny2013"

Pl also help how someone from the Asian country India, Pakistan ...can bring money (for example 20/30K) in the UK.

i would be very grateful if some one / Senior members or who already got Visa from outside UK answer my query.

tx in advance

smehmood
BANNED

Re: seeking help for fund Transfer

Post by smehmood » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:04 am

obaied wrote:Hi all
i have the same question in my mind as "suny2013"

Pl also help how someone from the Asian country India, Pakistan ...can bring money (for example 20/30K) in the UK.

i would be very grateful if some one / Senior members or who already got Visa from outside UK answer my query.

tx in advance

Hi

I am not senior but ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dollar east, HBL , I am sure about these
Shaukat

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 am

Hello

Guys if u planning to get big amount To uk the best way is take cash with u if its not more then 10000 but even u suppose to have a proof of money that u took out from a bank or convert it pounds u know a receipt

As if u don't have proof in uk it's consider as money laundering and u get stuck her easiest way is bank transfer as for new people coming here they can take cash when reach here open bank account which is not easy takes time a bit

dpr1979

bank letter

Post by dpr1979 » Tue May 14, 2013 12:22 am

Hi can u please also tell if any of u used third party funding, if so then does the bank of the third party issues a letter in your name as an applicant.
Because when my third party funding individual asked for the same, she was declined by her bank as to, they cannot put my name as an applicant because i have nothing to do with them. also they said that its ur money give it to whoever u want but we dont give any declaration on ur behalf to no one.

cappachino
Member of Standing

Post by cappachino » Tue May 14, 2013 6:12 pm

Any one appeared for an interview or planning on this month

kim1

Re: bank letter

Post by kim1 » Tue May 14, 2013 8:24 pm

dpr1979 wrote:Hi can u please also tell if any of u used third party funding, if so then does the bank of the third party issues a letter in your name as an applicant.
Because when my third party funding individual asked for the same, she was declined by her bank as to, they cannot put my name as an applicant because i have nothing to do with them. also they said that its ur money give it to whoever u want but we dont give any declaration on ur behalf to no one.
Banks do and dont issue such letters depends on the bank,
U can ask ur sister to get a letter for the money available ,for whatever amount that is,

and make the bank staff at least mention that the money is disposable in the UK upon request.

She can then explain in the declaration in clear and i detail that money is available to you & your brother. (Its the best possible solution to ur prob)