ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 VISA REFUSED IN PAKISTAN

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arman khan

TIER 1 VISA REFUSED IN PAKISTAN

Post by arman khan » Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:34 pm

i got my visa refuse becoz i apply in the mid of january and the rules change 31 jan and they considered my file in new rule then they call me for interview but they r not satisfy about my busniess PLAN

They give refusel code 245db (f) (i) its mean if the immigration officer os not datisfy then he have right to not award points in appendix a

They give refusel code 245db (f) (i) its mean if the immigration officer os not Satisfy then he have right to not award p oints in appendix a

now if i submit my file with my business plan and market research or with accountant letter etc... then can they call me again for interview this time or not

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: TIER 1 VISA REFUSED IN PAKISTAN

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:34 am

arman khan wrote:then can they call me again for interview this time or not
Are you asking if they will or if they can? They can and they might!

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:55 am

Yes they can
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:48 am

Mr Khan,

Sorry to hear about your refusal but dont be dishearted as you still have your way ahead.

Thats true that the Immigration Officer will award you points in the sections,for example,attributes,maintenance and language if he/she satisfies of your evidence which you have put before them in support of your application.

As it seems from your message that you have applied outside the UK,so you have the right to file an administrative review in order to convince them for the issue made in refusal letter and if they are convinced,they may overturn the first decision of refusal.This service is provided free of cost,however,if you wish to make a fresh application in order to attach further evidence ,you can do so but you will have to pay visa fee and you will also need to address the reasons of the first refusal in your fresh application.

This is my own personal opinion and thinking to be helpful,however,you can wait to other members'opinioin too and then decide whatever you find the best.....Good luck for your further move in your plan.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:35 am

hello

what type of visa u applied for i mean was it intial or some thing else

was it 200 k or 50k one

arman khan

can i apply again

Post by arman khan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:18 am

gardazi76

Post by gardazi76 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:46 am

the code u given 245db f (i) means is '(i) the applicant genuinely intends and is able to establish, take over or become a director of one or more businesses in the UK within the next six months'

so basically they refused ur application so do check with them is it safe to apply again or not all ur documents were geniune as they are very strick in this even they check ur past history also for initial applicant they dont bother much of ur business plans as u want to invest here in uk unless they think u r not geniune or use fake or un verifiable docs do check all of them before u apply

just question what is ur past history before u applied for visa i mean were is the money in ur account ur back ground or ur family