ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

long residence settlement-topic one

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kutub8090
Newly Registered

long residence settlement-topic one

Post by kutub8090 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:07 pm

Hello everyone, good afternoon.
i am an silent reader of the forum. i am an mid august applicant for long residence category.
i would like share you two topics:
topic one: information from lots of member regarding their application and their action, we know that HO have huge back log (nearly 9 month) for processing the application. But my question to all that
how come they made the decision of some application who applied in End October or even January?
Secondly, i want to know, when i call to HO about the progress of my application, every time i ring, they replied "application process is not completed", Does it mean that "application assigned to caseworker but not decision has been made".
Like other i have been frustrated, depressed as my case is pretty straightforward and also i have included everything in my covering letter.
thanks