ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- Points scored for total earnings- HSMP+Tier 1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

SKanu
Newly Registered

ILR- Points scored for total earnings- HSMP+Tier 1

Post by SKanu » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:51 pm

Hi All,

I got my initial HSMP on 6th February 2008 and tier 1 extension on 1st May 2010.

Which category (mentioned in SET (O)) will I fall under for claiming points for earnings-

Applications for indefinite leave to remain where an applicant has had leave as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-employed lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the Rules in place before 6 April 2010

OR

Applications for indefinite leave to remain where previous leave as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant was granted under the Rules in place on or after 6 April 2010

Appreciate your advice and help please. My PEO appointment is on the 4th April.

Kind Regards,
SK

navodwickra

Re: ILR- Points scored for total earnings- HSMP+Tier 1

Post by navodwickra » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:02 pm

SKanu wrote:Hi All,

I got my initial HSMP on 6th February 2008 and tier 1 extension on 1st May 2010.

Which category (mentioned in SET (O)) will I fall under for claiming points for earnings-

Applications for indefinite leave to remain where an applicant has had leave as a Writer, Composer or Artist, Self-employed lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the Rules in place before 6 April 2010

OR

Applications for indefinite leave to remain where previous leave as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant was granted under the Rules in place on or after 6 April 2010

Kind Regards,
SK
depends on when you applied for your extension. Did you apply before 6th of April? if so then the first one. remember it's not the day you were granted visa it's the day you applied.

netizen
Newly Registered

Re: ILR- Points scored for total earnings- HSMP+Tier 1

Post by netizen » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:25 pm

SKanu wrote:Hi All,

OR

Kind Regards,
SK
where did you get these notes from
According to 245 cd (d) The guidance notes says

(d) If the applicant has or has had leave as a Highly Skilled Migrant, a Writer, Composer or Artist, a Self-employed Lawyer or as a Tier 1 (General) Migrant under the rules in place before 19 July 2010, and has not been granted leave in any categories other than these under the rules in place since 19 July 2010, the applicant must have 75 points under paragraphs 7 to 34 of Appendix A.

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:27 pm

you will go for the first one unless you are covered under HSMP Judicial review