ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment in 2 Credit Cards

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Payment in 2 Credit Cards

Post by Sanjit001 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:06 pm

I am attending the Shefield PEO next week and I need to pay ~3500, can I pay by two credit cards?

I know from previous posts that in some other PEO they accept payment by more than 1 card.

Can anybody confirm they do so in Shefield?

Thanks
San

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:14 pm

you should be able to pay through 2 cards, i don't have personal experience of Sheffield but I know about Solihull

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Paying by 1 card or postal order or draft is always easier and faster but for paying with two cards there must be some arrangement there. But no personal experience about it.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

ali_asad_pk

Post by ali_asad_pk » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 pm

if you are paying by 2 cards then take 2 prints of payment page, if 3 then take 3 pages

in Croydon, you pay by pin so it does not make difference how many cards, they just pin up all receipts at end

In Solihull, they ask you to give each card and amount on separate payment page as they process it manually

only people who been to Sheffield PEO, they will be able to tell what is procedure there

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Payment in 2 Credit Cards

Post by Amber » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Sanjit001 wrote:I am attending the Shefield PEO next week and I need to pay ~3500, can I pay by two credit cards?

I know from previous posts that in some other PEO they accept payment by more than 1 card.

Thanks
San
Paying by two cards is not a problem at Sheffield. They have a payment counter at the main area and a lovely woman operates it who will happily take payments from 2 or more cards.

Sanjit001
Newly Registered

Re: Payment in 2 Credit Cards

Post by Sanjit001 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:15 pm

D4109125 wrote:
Sanjit001 wrote:I am attending the Shefield PEO next week and I need to pay ~3500, can I pay by two credit cards?

Thanks
San
Paying by two cards is not a problem at Sheffield. They have a payment counter at the main area and a lovely woman operates it who will happily take payments from 2 or more cards.
Thank you very much for your response !