ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

can i apply again

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arman khan

can i apply again

Post by arman khan » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:11 am

i got my visa refuse becoz i apply in the mid of january and the rules change 31 jan and they considered my file in new rule then they call me for interview but they r not satisfy about my busniess PLAN 

They give refusel code 245db (f) (i) its mean if the immigration officer os not datisfy then he have right to not award points in appendix a 

They give refusel code 245db (f) (i) its mean if the immigration officer os not Satisfy then he have right to not award p oints in appendix a 

now if i submit my file with my business plan and market research or with accountant letter etc... then can they call me again for interview this time or not

Sug

Re: can i apply again

Post by Sug » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:16 am

Where did u apply
Hi

mexy369
Newly Registered

Post by mexy369 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:41 am

Dw my friend, I believe u can apply one more time if u want to but consult a solicitor first u can do appeal as well u never know..

Could you please guide us what kind of questions they asked in the interview? And when did you apply? Have you still got valid visa to apply again?

Thanks

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 am

Hi Arman khan,

Sorry to here this. You can go for appeal / admin review for this depends on your location. Could you please give more details on following.

Did you apply from UK / abroad ?

Which category you applied from ?

Where did you maintain the funds ?

What are the documents attached to your application ?

your education qualification ?

Regards,