ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Does in CoS has a column for bringing dependent

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

abj
Newly Registered

Urgent: Does in CoS has a column for bringing dependent

Post by abj » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 pm

hi,
Does during issue of CoS, we have a column stating that the main applicant can bring a dependent or not ?

I need urgent help, as my employer says I can not bring my spouse as it was not mentioned in CoS .

Please help.

thanks

vc555

Re: Urgent: Does in CoS has a column for bringing dependent

Post by vc555 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:43 am

abj wrote:hi,
Does during issue of CoS, we have a column stating that the main applicant can bring a dependent or not ?

I need urgent help, as my employer says I can not bring my spouse as it was not mentioned in CoS .

Please help.

thanks
Noting in COS like that COS is for You, and What do u mean by Bringing ??? is he/she is in some other country ?

Assuming he/she is overseas, I suggest after getting your visa you can apply a dependent visa > later

abj
Newly Registered

Post by abj » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 am

vc555 wrote:

Please help.

thanks
Noting in COS like that COS is for You, and What do u mean by Bringing ??? is he/she is in some other country ?

Assuming he/she is overseas, I suggest after getting your visa you can apply a dependent visa > later
Hi
I am applying for tier 2 general visa. And I am in India.
So you are suggesting there is no column for dependent while assigning CoS.

Another question, do you think employers have anything to worry if one is bringing a dependent?

Please confirm on both these questions.
Thanks

vc555

Post by vc555 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:02 pm

abj wrote:
vc555 wrote:

Please help.

thanks

Hi
I am applying for tier 2 general visa. And I am in India.
So you are suggesting there is no column for dependent while assigning CoS.

Another question, do you think employers have anything to worry if one is bringing a dependent?

Please confirm on both these questions.
Thanks
Yes
Employers have noting to worry if one is bringing a dependent?