ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed please for address change

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

andy999786
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed please for address change

Post by andy999786 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:27 pm

Hi Experts,

I have applied for Teir 1 Enterprenuer Visa via psw 50K third party funds. I have submitted all the necessary documents. Due to some reasons I have moved to different address. Before i posted my application i have also entered a correspondence address for any letters or queries from UKBA and plus I have also included a prepaid royal mail bag in it with my preferred address on it. but still i have found one generic letter that has been sent to my old address. I dont want any letters being sent to my old address. How do i notify UKBA the change of my address and will it affect my application status.

Please help me i am bit worried :(

entrepreneur123

Re: Urgent help needed please for address change

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Change your address with UKBA(wait for others to reply). I will also recommend to use redirection service of royal mail, in case they do sent any documents to your old address by mistake.
andy999786 wrote:Hi Experts,

I have applied for Teir 1 Enterprenuer Visa via psw 50K third party funds. I have submitted all the necessary documents. Due to some reasons I have moved to different address. Before i posted my application i have also entered a correspondence address for any letters or queries from UKBA and plus I have also included a prepaid royal mail bag in it with my preferred address on it. but still i have found one generic letter that has been sent to my old address. I dont want any letters being sent to my old address. How do i notify UKBA the change of my address and will it affect my application status.

andy999786
Newly Registered

In response to entrepreneur123

Post by andy999786 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi entrepreneur123,

How Do i change it with UKBA i have now submitted Royal Mail Redirection form. Please let me know how do i change it with UKba or shall i not change it. Please help

Cheers entrepreneur123 ur advice Much appreciated

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:10 pm

Royal Mail Redirection is only good to receive everything sent by UKBA but not BRP.

You may use following link to update your contact details.

https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... y-details/

Good Luck
Last edited by tuliprose on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:12 pm

very useful link tuliprose ..................... never knew this before thanks mate

tuliprose wrote:

Royal Mail Redirection is only good to receive everything sent by UKBA but not BRP.

You can use following link to update your contact details.

https://contact-ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... y-details/

Good Luck

andy999786
Newly Registered

Thanks Tuliprose

Post by andy999786 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Thanks for your all ur help and advice. Much appreciated. and one last question changing my address with UKBA will it affect the outcome of my application.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks Tuliprose

Post by rehan01 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

No it won't at all.

andy999786 wrote:Thanks for your all ur help and advice. Much appreciated. and one last question changing my address with UKBA will it affect the outcome of my application.