ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Email query by UKBA pls help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Email query by UKBA pls help

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:49 am

Hi
My friend applied for tier 1 entrepreneur via student route on 1 december 2012. he received the underneath query but bank is not helping by giving the asked letter. what can he do? please suggest:

Dear Mr Khan,

I am emailing you with regards to your application to switch to Tier 1 Entrepreneur status. I am currently processing your application and in order to process this any further I need additional documents from you.

With regards to the evidence for entrepreneur funds you have provided, the letter from the Meezan Bank must state clearly that the funds available are disposable within the UK, this is not the case on the letter you have provided. Could you please provide me with an original (not photocopied or emailed) bank letter stating that the funds you have in the account with the Meezan Bank are disposable within the UK. This letter must be signed, dated and stamped.

If you could request said letter and return it to the address below by the 5th April 2012 I can continue with the consideration of your application.

B Draught

Administrative Officer

UK Border Agency

Level 3 Vulcan House - Iron |Tier 1 HST 11|PO Box 3468 |Sheffield |S3 8NS

buntyz

Post by buntyz » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:09 am

contact the bank and get relevant letter. i am sure bank wont mind giving you this letter.try to get it on banks letter head.

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:06 am

In which country, and bank did he maintain the funds ? what is the content of letter he submitted? How many days he maintained the funds

taurus_na

Post by taurus_na » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:31 am

if someone got any query from UKBA through email, if that person fulfill the UKBA required document then he will get visa or he should wait for another query??

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 am

Hi taurus_na,

What query you / other person received. It depends on type of query from UK BA and individual application

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:28 am

buntyz wrote:contact the bank and get relevant letter. i am sure bank wont mind giving you this letter.try to get it on banks letter head.
He is really struggling to get the letter. Also the regulatory authority in Pakistan have opened the case of money laundering against him as he did transactions of over 10 billion pak rupees in last 3 months

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:29 am

la wrote:In which country, and bank did he maintain the funds ? what is the content of letter he submitted? How many days he maintained the funds
Meezan bank in Pakistan
Letter said that he have access to money and account is on his name
He maintained money 2 weeks before application until now

la
Member of Standing

Post by la » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:07 am

entreprenuer11 wrote:
la wrote:In which country, and bank did he maintain the funds ? what is the content of letter he submitted? How many days he maintained the funds
Meezan bank in Pakistan

Thanks for your reply. Means he maintained funds for two weeks before application and after that he has withdrawn the money from bank account overseas but he does not have money in his account after date of application to till now . Please confirm.

entreprenuer11
- thin ice -

Post by entreprenuer11 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:33 pm

la wrote:
entreprenuer11 wrote:
Meezan bank in Pakistan

Thanks for your reply. Means he maintained funds for two weeks before application and after that he has withdrawn the money from bank account overseas but he does not have money in his account after date of application to till now . Please confirm.
No he still have funds

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: Email query by UKBA pls help

Post by tuliprose » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:55 pm

entreprenuer11 wrote:Hi
My friend applied for tier 1 entrepreneur via student route on 1 december 2012. he received the underneath query but bank is not helping by giving the asked letter. what can he do? please suggest:

Dear Mr Khan,

I am emailing you with regards to your application to switch to Tier 1 Entrepreneur status. I am currently processing your application and in order to process this any further I need additional documents from you.

With regards to the evidence for entrepreneur funds you have provided, the letter from the Meezan Bank must state clearly that the funds available are disposable within the UK, this is not the case on the letter you have provided. Could you please provide me with an original (not photocopied or emailed) bank letter stating that the funds you have in the account with the Meezan Bank are disposable within the UK. This letter must be signed, dated and stamped.

If you could request said letter and return it to the address below by the 5th April 2012 I can continue with the consideration of your application.

B Draught

Administrative Officer

UK Border Agency

This is basic requirement that funds must be disposable and freely transferable to UK. He must meet this requirement to claim 25 points.

I think your friend is lucky, that Case worker has given him chance to provide this letter. Otherwise case worker could have refused him straightaway.

Option 1. Just arrange the letter as template in policy guidance.

Option2. In case bank is not issuing this letter then transfer the funds to UK bank account and send UK bank statement with a covering letter.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Email query by UKBA pls help

Post by smehmood » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:52 am

tuliprose wrote:
entreprenuer11 wrote:Hi

Dear Mr Khan,

B Draught

Administrative Officer

UK Border Agency

This is basic requirement that funds must be disposable and freely transferable to UK. He must meet this requirement to claim 25 points.

I think your friend is lucky, that Case worker has given him chance to provide this letter. Otherwise case worker could have refused him straightaway.

Option 1. Just arrange the letter as template in policy guidance.

Option2. In case bank is not issuing this letter then transfer the funds to UK bank account and send UK bank statement with a covering letter.
Hi

One more suggestion that ask bank to write ,, Subject funds can be transferred anywhere in the world on account holders request.

If nothing works then open your account in JS bank Rawalpindi OR HBL In pakistan and i will get you the letter from these banks. please PM me if you wants to know the specific branch for this purpose.
Shaukat

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Any update from your friend about his/her case?

wow99

Post by wow99 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Like tuliprose said your friend is pretty much lucky there. If you still have the funds in there then getting a letter from a bank will not be an issue at all. As far as I can see from the email your visa will be approved upon providing the letter.

Good Luck