ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Finance Requirement For Spouse Visa From Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Annonymous

Finance Requirement For Spouse Visa From Pakistan

Post by Annonymous » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Hi,

I am here on my ILR and I am working as a Assistant Financial Controller earning a gross income of £32,000 per year. I just wanted to know that if I wanted to apply for my wife visa from Pakistan what are the financial requirements do I have to fullfill.

I know that I've to provide 6 months of bank statements and 6 months of payslips along with my employer letter confirming my gross annual income and my job title, I've to submit my tenancy agreement.

Are there any other financial requirements I've to full fill when applying for my wife visa from Pakistan I know that I am earning well above that 18,600 annual income threshold I don't have any savings or any thing like that but I've regular salary coming in my bank account.

Do I have to show maintenance funds as well.

Many thanks and waiting for your reply.

0zzy1

Re: Finance Requirement For Spouse Visa From Pakistan

Post by 0zzy1 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Annonymous wrote:Hi,

I am here on my ILR and I am working as a Assistant Financial Controller earning a gross income of £32,000 per year. I just wanted to know that if I wanted to apply for my wife visa from Pakistan what are the financial requirements do I have to fullfill.

I know that I've to provide 6 months of bank statements and 6 months of payslips along with my employer letter confirming my gross annual income and my job title, I've to submit my tenancy agreement.

Are there any other financial requirements I've to full fill when applying for my wife visa from Pakistan I know that I am earning well above that 18,600 annual income threshold I don't have any savings or any thing like that but I've regular salary coming in my bank account.

Do I have to show maintenance funds as well.

Many thanks and waiting for your reply.
Please read the documents list for spouse visa pakistan in the 2nd post of this thread:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... c13effda13