ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to apply T1 (E) dependent outside the UK?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

babyblue731
Newly Registered

How to apply T1 (E) dependent outside the UK?

Post by babyblue731 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:31 pm

Hi guys,
I've already got my T1 (E) 50k visa weeks ago.
My husband is here as a T4 student, and his visa would be expire by the end of May
So he wants to switch to T1 (E) dependent.
I understand that he have to go back to home country and apply for a entry clearance dependent visa
After read through the VAF10 guidance and application form,
I'm a bit confused about the the supporting documents that we should provide

1. he has over £5,000 in his current account that he can provide the statement, do I still need to provide mine?
2. we can provide our letters to proof that we live at the same address here in the UK, and also our marriage certificate, do we need anything else to proof our relationship?
3. What shall I provide to proof my job? I'm self-employed. Shall I just provide them the HMRC registration letter and my NI bill and also the statement of my direct debit for NI? Some people said that we have to provide the payslip, but as self-employed, I don't have payslip. What else do I need??
4.Apart from the above three supporting documents, what else do we need?

Thanks!

AKT
Newly Registered

Re: How to apply T1 (E) dependent outside the UK?

Post by AKT » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:01 pm

babyblue731 wrote:Hi guys,
My husband is here as a T4 student, and his visa would be expire by the end of May
I understand that he have to go back to home country and apply for a entry clearance dependent visa

1. he has over £5,000 in his current account that he can provide the statement, do I still need to provide mine?
2. we can provide our letters to proof that we live at the same address here in the UK, and also our marriage certificate, do we need anything else to proof our relationship?
3. What shall I provide to proof my job? I'm self-employed. Shall I just provide them the HMRC registration letter and my NI bill and also the statement of my direct debit for NI? Some people said that we have to provide the payslip, but as self-employed, I don't have payslip. What else do I need??

Thanks!
Hi.

1. If the main applicant (ie., you) is in the UK for more than 12 months (I presume you are), then either the main applicant (you) or the dependent (your husband) have to submit the bank statement covering 90 days period for 600 pounds
2. Proof of relationship - Marriage certificate
3. English Language requirement - Will be of help
4. Copy of your passport (attested) and BRP
5. Proof of main applicant's accommodation/address will be helpful - but not necessary
6. Photographs

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not consider this as an advise. This is derived purely based on past knowledge..

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:23 am

Consider as appropriately suggested by AKT,and so far as your question of maintenance funds,

"any one of you can provide bank statment for £600 or its equal foreign currency provided it has been in the bank for 90 consecutive days at the time of making the application."
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:08 am

babyblue731 wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks!