ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kas12
Newly Registered

Refusal visa

Post by kas12 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:21 am

So please give me an idea what should I do.
:shock
Last edited by kas12 on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:28 am

Its quite obvious frm ur case
U live in srilanka and used funds frm pakistan which clearly put questions about the link to third party
Thts y officer was not satisfied with ur link to third party
Thanks
Rizmir

Avinine86
Newly Registered

Re: Refusal visa

Post by Avinine86 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:18 am

kas12 wrote:Hi,
I've applied my visa on 14th feb 2013 and yesterday(25/03/2013) I got my passport with Refusal of entry Clearance form attach with administrative review request form.
I've applied from Sri lanka with third party funding who is living in Pakistan.
on his declaration letter he clearly says he is a friend of me,(actually i got to know him from my father)
I only haven't got point for "You have access to not less than 200,000 pounds"

ECO comment says,
"according to the immigration rules when you using third party funds, evidence of relationship has to be submitted. I am satisfied that you are not related to your third party and hence no points are awarded."

and last on topic of General grounds of refusal they saing
*I only have 1years of business experience as I stated on my interview and it is not enough.
*you did not submit your home work towards this bossiness on interview day.(but I explain them on that day you guys ask only to bring the receipts of payment. and if you want my business plan it is inside the car which is parked out side the high commission. then they said It is OK,if they want it they will contact me)

I have no idea about my refusal and about the relationship they asking above.
So please give me an idea what should I do.
:shock

Did they interview you in person ? or was that a telephone interview ?

kas12
Newly Registered

Post by kas12 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 am

in person

Avinine86
Newly Registered

Post by Avinine86 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:28 am

kas12 wrote:in person
Sorry about the refusal man. You have applied on 14th feb and they have arranged an interview too quickly and refused it so fast as well ? I feel you should have taken your business plan along with you to the interview. They wouldn't be impressed to hear that the document is in your car parked outside. Anyhow, I hope you find an alternative route.