ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fees dilemma

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

apple82
Newly Registered

Fees dilemma

Post by apple82 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:37 am

So as everyone knows that fees for naturalisation is increased from April 6. We are in process of sending our forms by post but I am confused. We will send on tuesday thats 2 April so should be with them with next day delivery, Now they take few days to take money from the account, if they take money after 6 April then which fee will be applicable? Please advice :?

barnaby

Re: Fees dilemma

Post by barnaby » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:57 am

apple82 wrote:So as everyone knows that fees for naturalisation is increased from April 6. We are in process of sending our forms by post but I am confused. We will send on tuesday thats 2 April so should be with them with next day delivery, Now they take few days to take money from the account, if they take money after 6 April then which fee will be applicable? Please advice :?
The old fee. My wife mailed her application last year on April 4, it arrived at HO on April 5, and the (2011-12) fee was charged on April 15.

apple82
Newly Registered

Post by apple82 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:34 am

thank you very much for your reply :)