ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

omega3
Newly Registered

Help please

Post by omega3 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Hello guys I am new here and have some question if you can help me please? I wanted to apply for EEA4 but proof of residence that I had is Lost while we were moving house and I really that time didn't know that I would have to provide five years proof otherwise I would have kept it some where really safe. What should i do ?

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:01 pm

How do ukba believe you?
You have to arrange some alternative documents.

omega3
Newly Registered

Post by omega3 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Well thank you very much for your response . I have been paying bills like mobile and tv licence on previous address , car insurance , bank statements , tax office had previous address , and and on older address I had every thing on my name like council tax gas and electric water this all must be in the system . Sad thing is that I didn't know that i will need these . I recently bought house and we have house registry in me and my wife name . It must all be in the system . If I knew they will need for past five years I could have saved those as I got all P60 for my other half . So there any thing I can do to save my self from rejection ?

Imshzd

Post by Imshzd » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:24 pm

Request to HMRC for your partners five years employment history,as a proof of treaty rights.
Employers letter,since your partner is working in th uk,as a proof of five year residency/GPs letter,same confirmation that your partner is resided in the uk for last five years or whatever.
For your self,you can request your bank statements from your bank,and if you request to your council they will give you,your record of payments which you paid as a council tax.

omega3
Newly Registered

EEA4 help

Post by omega3 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:30 am

yes imshzd , i have sent my partner treaty right documents and every thing which she need. Just i didnt realized i will need to send five years record. Bank says its highly unlikely that they can print with prvious addresses. Is there any thing else that i can try to get and send for both of us? your help will be appreciated.

jamoman

Post by jamoman » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:36 am

ask your previous landlord for a letter on headed paper that you lived at that address for however long and ask him to sign it

omega3
Newly Registered

Post by omega3 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:49 pm

thanx jamoman, for your reply. I will do that straight away . Is there any thing else you have got that can be done to resolve the situation that i am in ? Please do suggest .

spike_UK

Post by spike_UK » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:16 pm

omega3 wrote:thanx jamoman, for your reply. I will do that straight away . Is there any thing else you have got that can be done to resolve the situation that i am in ? Please do suggest .
I had to write to my previous landlady and she got me a letter confirming my previous residency and rung water and council to send me previous bills as record and I had no prblems after all, you can use any letter with your name and address on and will be fine, that is what I did and never was even asked about letters. good luck and GOD will help you if you help yourself.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013