ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR APPLICATION QUERIES

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajstyle0485
Newly Registered

ILR APPLICATION QUERIES

Post by rajstyle0485 » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi All,

I am in the process of collating the required documents for ILR for which i am eligible by 4th May 2013.

I am currently on Tier 1 General visa which is valid until 15th April 2014.

I Came to UK in 2006 as a student and switched to work permit in May 2008.

Below are the exact dates of my visas

Work permit granted on 5th May 2008. I have applied for tier 1 general in 15th April 2009.

I have applied for extension in March 2012 and my visa extended till 15th April 2014.

As i will be completing 5 years (both workpermit and Tier 1general visas). I am planning to apply for ILR in May 2013.

My wife joined me in July 2012 on Tier 1 General dependent visa which is valid until April 2014.

She is not eligible for ILR as she is not completed two years stay in UK by May 2013.

1) Can some one please clarify, do we need submit her application at the same time of my application though her visa is due for expiry in April 2014?

If yes, what category application form should be submitted?

2) Since i am claiming 5 years stay under workpermit (Not Tier 2) and Tier 1 general visa, Do i need get any specific documents from my employer.

P.S - For the whole 5 years, I am working for the same employer.

3) As i have lost p60's for few years, I have requested a statement of earnings from HMRC. Would this suffice the requirement?

An advice on the above queries is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rajesh