ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano approved...

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pebble
Newly Registered

Zambrano approved...

Post by pebble » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Just wanted to let you know that my application was approved today. Good luck to all who are still waiting, I didn't use a solicitor (couldn't afford one).
Thanks for all the advice.

mahersab

Re: Zambrano approved...

Post by mahersab » Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:29 pm

I am v happy for u , i am waiting for mine last 7 month , can u tell me plz you send them reminder or they just send u approvel with out touch them , and after how long u got it total time period ,
Mahersab

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:18 pm

Vry very glad to hear that.im still waiting myself over 6 months now.sent them urgent letter last week and got no reply of them.

pebble
Newly Registered

Re: Zambrano approved...

Post by pebble » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:44 pm

mahersab wrote:I am v happy for u , i am waiting for mine last 7 month , can u tell me plz you send them reminder or they just send u approvel with out touch them , and after how long u got it total time period ,

Thanks, in February I sent a letter asking about the progress, I also enclosed updated docs like vaccination, letters from PHN, my bank statement etc. I explained in the letter that I was concerned as I have not heard from them in months ( registered ).

Got an acknowledgement letter in return, then got approval.

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Zohaibmustafa wrote:Vry very glad to hear that.im still waiting myself over 6 months now.sent them urgent letter last week and got no reply of them.
Give yourself. Two more months, each holiday count it as additional days (that's what I did ). All the best.

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 am

[quote="pebble"][quote="Zohaibmustafa"]Vry very glad to hear that.im still waiting myself over 6 months now.sent them urgent letter last week and got no reply of them.[/quote]

Give yourself. Two more months, each holiday count it as additional days (that's what I did ). All the best.[/quote]
Yea but u know urself its hard when u have a family to look after and u cant work coz no visa.its very very hard

pebble
Newly Registered

Post by pebble » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:34 am

Zohaibmustafa wrote:
pebble wrote:
Zohaibmustafa wrote:Vry very glad to hear that.im still waiting myself over 6 months now.sent them urgent letter last week and got no reply of them.
Give yourself. Two more months, each holiday count it as additional days (that's what I did ). All the best.
Yea but u know urself its hard when u have a family to look after and u cant work coz no visa.its very very hard
I know exactly how hard it is, but becareful of your mental health. You wouldn't want to get your papers today then loose your mind the next day. You will get them it's only a matter of time. Mine took nearly a year but once you get them you will rejoice. God bless

Zohaibmustafa
Ireland

Post by Zohaibmustafa » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:41 am

[quote="pebble"][quote="Zohaibmustafa"][quote="pebble"][quote="Zohaibmustafa"]Vry very glad to hear that.im still waiting myself over 6 months now.sent them urgent letter last week and got no reply of them.[/quote]

Give yourself. Two more months, each holiday count it as additional days (that's what I did ). All the best.[/quote]

Yea but u know urself its hard when u have a family to look after and u cant work coz no visa.its very very hard[/quote]

I know exactly how hard it is, but becareful of your mental health. You wouldn't want to get your papers today then loose your mind the next day. You will get them it's only a matter of time. Mine took nearly a year but once you get them you will rejoice. God bless[/quote]

But i told dem i have 2 cases . One on behlf of irish born child and other is defacto relationship with an irish national over 3 years.still they are taking dat long