ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how do i renew my gnib stamp4 eufam card?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

atrako
Newly Registered

how do i renew my gnib stamp4 eufam card?

Post by atrako » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:43 pm

hi guys!
im a non eu married to an eu member state person , iwas issued by gnib 5 years on sep 2008 ,on may 2009 left ireland with wife to her country whivh is eu member state ,while their i had to apply for a stay visa , i was only alowed 90 days with no visa,on january 2012 we came back to ieland with children who were issued eu passports , my qquestion is ,in september 2013 my 5 years will run out and i cant fill the eu3 form for permanent residency since i did not live 5 years continuously in ireland, how do i go about renewing my visa
thanks for help in advance

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:32 pm

If you have not fulfilled the five year criteria for permanent residence, there is nothing to stop you applying for another residence card assuming that your EU family member is exercising treaty rights.

atrako
Newly Registered

Post by atrako » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:17 pm

thanks for your reply ,but how d i go about it ? shall i apply again with the eu1 form ? or is there another path for people who already applied for eu1 and cant apply for eu3 form like in my case for reasons stated above

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:05 pm

atrako wrote:thanks for your reply ,but how d i go about it ? shall i apply again with the eu1 form ? or is there another path for people who already applied for eu1 and cant apply for eu3 form like in my case for reasons stated above
You can apply again with the eu1 form.

atrako
Newly Registered

Post by atrako » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:57 am

so i got in touch with inis , and they confirmed that i have to fill the EU1 form and it should be sent to them 3 months before residency expire .
hope this helps anyone in my case :)

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Thanks for posting back.