ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Delays in ILR decisions using Premium Service

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Shrikant1402
Newly Registered

Delays in ILR decisions using Premium Service

Post by Shrikant1402 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:10 pm

[color=darkblue]
Sharing my experince for everyone's visibility and information!

I had booked appointment in Liverpool PEO on 15/3/13.
Everything was fine until I was informed that due to system delays, verifications check responses from central database are not receiving on time. There were few other people waiting like me as well.

I was advised to leave with assurance that I will be phoned on the next day as they expect response late evening. I was even given confidence that my application was clean, CW had done all the checks and she was happy to give decision but had to wait for BRP system confirmation.

Its 21st now but I have neither received a call back nor have received any letter for UKBA.

It is very disappointing not to have any decision for so many days even after paying premium price.

I came many other folks with similar experience who have received confirmation a week later.

This is observed mainly in Liverpool and Croydon PEO so avoid these to centers if possible. Best is to application by post if time is not against you.

All the best!
[/color]

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:58 pm

For that poor service you really need to lodge a formal complaint with complaint department.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Shrikant1402
Newly Registered

Post by Shrikant1402 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:40 am

[quote="sheraz7"]For that poor service you really need to lodge a formal complaint with complaint department.[/quote]

Thanks. I dont have details of the Complaints Department. Can you share if you have please?

For now, i have writted a letter with details to liverpool PEO. Hope I get to hear something soon...