ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English test

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

English test

Post by ricardo junni » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:12 pm

Hi guys thanks in advance.I am going to apply for Tier 1 outside Uk on the 2nd of may 2013.My English test is going to expire on 17th of may 2013.Do i need to take English test again?Please help.
Regards

hr
Newly Registered

Post by hr » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:30 pm

no. put all your acadamic document.for extra proof...i ll be ok.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:20 pm

Its bit technical.

I am quite sure you will be alright. It could be a problem if your application is decided the day after the expiry of your english language test. The reason is that if it is IELTS then embassy can not verify online IELTS after its expiry. As IELTS delete its records after the expiry date.

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Post by ricardo junni » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:16 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Its bit technical.

I am quite sure you will be alright. It could be a problem if your application is decided the day after the expiry of your english language test. The reason is that if it is IELTS then embassy can not verify online IELTS after its expiry. As IELTS delete its records after the expiry date.
Thanks alot but it is not ielts intead it is Pearson test of English.Please help and suggest.

Regards

ricardo junni
Newly Registered

Help

Post by ricardo junni » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:34 pm

Please help and guide me please.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:21 pm

If your test is valid at the time of application, there should not be any problem.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.